Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t even want to total up how many hours of my life I dedicated to Sideshow’s social team this week, only to get so very little in return but snark and tricks. They were far more generous (to a wider audience, not just a near impossible select few) in pretty much any other event this year. This week has just been a grueling, tedious, sour experience. Once I cash in my points on December 31st, I’m thinking of unsubscribing from all their social channels and finally bailing on this rewards chase. I’ve played along in every Spook for over a decade.
Welcome to the group! lol.

I don’t even want to total up how many hours of my life I dedicated to Sideshow’s social team this week, only to get so very little in return but snark and tricks.
I certainly would trade the hours I've wasted on Sideshow for the same amount of hours added to the time I spent trying to "score points" with Maria, Olivia and Victoria in high school.

The wheel didn't show for me...hopefully it'll still count for me, since I jumped on before the the spin happened.

Back