Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is lame, it wouldn't let me pick apples on one of the questions... could've won this with the other guy. When the screen shows the choices, I'm gonna screenshot it, it didn't let me answer one of the questions, everything else I got right. 😿

igotarock.jpg

Two streams, no lotteries. Probably because I see a few threads popping up on facebook calling them out on their ********, and they only react spitefully to that.

EDIT: I've never been a complainer during these events in the past, but something about the way they've handled this week is just grating on me. "Ha! Screwed you again!"

it's not being shown right now for some reason, I'll post when the choices get uploaded to my profile. It was either question 6 or 7, the one with the straw or apple resting place option, it wouldn't let me vote so I was like whatever, then all my last choices I picked for fun were correct and now I'm a little frustrated, lol

Two streams, no lotteries. Probably because I see a few threads popping up on facebook calling them out on their ********, and they only react spitefully to that.

EDIT: I've never been a complainer during these events in the past, but something about the way they've handled this week is just grating on me. "Ha! Screwed you again!"

For sure, I see it too. Last night when people were asking about the two lottery livestream - 500 people get $2 and 500 get $3 - people were asking on Facebook and Autumn addressed one comment snarkily. Something like, "I'm going to explain it because it sounds like you are confused." Just the tone that she used seemed condescending.

Here it is. It was question 8. I was trying to pick apple which was the correct answer but it wasn't letting me select anything. 9 out of 9 would've been 10 out of 10. Nothing I could do about it now though, it will be a cursed memory!! :lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-150454.png
    Screenshot_20211029-150454.png
    692 KB · Views: 15
Autumn addressed one comment snarkily. Something like, "I'm going to explain it because it sounds like you are confused." Just the tone that she used seemed condescending.

I don't expect to see Autumn this time next year, unless she's connected to Gilliland somehow.

We'll be saying, remember that awful Spook... with that awful Autumn.

I'm still pissed that I got second place in a trivia yesterday and only got $2, then they started giving out $15/20/25 to random people during the same trivia.

I don't expect to see Autumn this time next year, unless she's connected to Gilliland somehow.

We'll be saying, remember that awful Spook... with that awful Autumn.

Why not? Autumn seems to be a fan-favorite amongst the Facebook group with all the brown-nosers mentioning Red Vines at every chance they get.

Back