Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody else seen the forum just seem to completely disappear off of Tapatalk?

Yes, it happened sometime yesterday after the final reward code. Doesn't show up anymore under favorites, says I don't have the permissions to see threads, and it's missing from the general forum search in the app. Can only access it and add it back through the blurb on top of the mobile version of the forum, but it disappears as soon as you exit the app. :gah:

Just got the email. This is the last straw. Well it was a good ride while it lasted. If they ever freaking open up my waitlist spot I'll cash in my rewards and wash my hands of them.

Yes, it happened sometime yesterday after the final reward code. Doesn't show up anymore under favorites, says I don't have the permissions to see threads, and it's missing from the general forum search in the app. Can only access it and add it back through the blurb on top of the mobile version of the forum, but it disappears as soon as you exit the app. :gah:

I can't even find it to add it back, even temporarily. Weird thing is that I keep getting my notifications, but I can't view them. I do not have permission.

I can't even find it to add it back, even temporarily. Weird thing is that I keep getting my notifications, but I can't view them. I do not have permission.

The trick I?ve been using is to go to a random thread in my Notifications (like Toy Anxiety) and click on one of the photos someone posted. Then, Tapatalk asks me to log in. It only works for a bit though... I have to do it again the next time I open Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trick I?ve been using is to go to a random thread in my Notifications (like Toy Anxiety) and click on one of the photos someone posted. Then, Tapatalk asks me to log in. It only works for a bit though... I have to do it again the next time I open Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I "do not have permission" to view any threads. I get notifications for them. But it won't let me see ****.

I "do not have permission" to view any threads. I get notifications for them. But it won't let me see ****.
The first photo shows the Tapatalk ad that pops up top on the browser version, I click on that and it opens the forum on the app as shown in the second photo. But again even when you "Follow" the forum, it'll disappear or undo everything you've done when you exit the app or apparently after short usage. Super frustrating...
e87e63ce1e9731caba5ff0f27c1118a9.jpg
4a7b35eee0aeb3aefb0e6156d43f47d3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Add me to the list of people having Tapatalk issues. I'm in the same boat as S. Griffin- I don't have permission to access any threads, but I keep getting notifications of new posts. Very odd...

Fortunately, I'm at home most of the time, so I still have my computer to check the forum, but it's inconvenient during working hours.

The same thing started happening to me a couple days ago. Most of the time I don't even have an option to log in, just tells me I don't have permission to access threads.

Taptalk notification just came in now. Ridiculous.

I managed to get the code via Statue Forum and posted it in the No Banter thread.

No code during the wrap-up show. There are no livestreams today, but the event isn't over. I think it's a safe bet they'll just drop a few codes on Twitter, Instagram, and in the Facebook group like they did on Thanksgiving.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back