Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the other hand, HT delays - these 2 year wait for figures - kinda broke me of worrying when stuff shows up. So, between rising prices, long delays, and now SSC putting the squeeze on - guess I'll be a lot more CALM about collecting. U can't sustain excitement when stuff drags on for so long u forget what u ordered.
I feel the same. It takes such a long time for figures to get released so what's another few weeks more for shipping? I'd rather pocket the $40 savings buying from other retailers.

As long as I can avoid scalper pricing, I'm good.

Is the forum not showing up on tapatalk for anyone either? Like completely gone from the app gone?

I actually got a Taptalk notification for this one ON TIME! It's a miracle!

So yes, the thread and forum still shows up in the Taptalk app for me. The notification was late in the previous code, and was never sent at all in the two before that.

ETA: Just got the email explaining the new RP rules. Sideshow, you are being short-sighted.

I got hit with the "usage limit" for the last two codes, even though I redeemed them before their expiration time. Are there only so many that can be redeemed per code, regardless of time?

Yeah - sure does.

Have about $360 USD in Reward Points sat there, and I haven't bought anything off them (that wasn't returned damaged) in over 4 years.

It's unlikely they will come up with something I want during the next 12 months, so once we get to November 2021, I'll pick stuff for that value that I'll be able to offload locally at a discount. At least I won't lose EVERYTHING that way.

I'll delete my account after that.

Really dumb move Sadshow.

Been outside shoveling for the last 4 hours.. From 12:30 till almost 4:30pm... Damn snow storm.. I missed $3!!!! :gah:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

..... :lol

Back