Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, last year during their Holiday party on December 21 they gave out two $5 codes within 30 minutes of each other. One of them was live for five minutes and the other was live for 10.

Let's hope they do that this year too! lol

Can anyone confirm that their SS Marvel orders are being issued $25 coupons, even if a coupon was used?

I want to pick up a hall of armor and received a $25 code for my Mark VII. It's got a $15 promo on the single hall right now, but If I could use my $25 and get a $25, I'd do that instead. But if I use my $25 then I can't get a discount on a second item (Wakanda Throne).

I suppose I could get the throne first and see if it issues a code.

I have received a couple of the $25 Marvel coupons from SS within the past month. Seems as if they send them out when your shipped figure has been in your possession for a while.

I don’t really know how the coupons work. Sometimes I get them after I’ve had an item delivered. But I did recently have a string of them where I placed an order and then got one the next day (actually how I’ve been getting a few hall of armors). However in the last three days I haven’t gotten after a big order on cyber Monday. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful it just seems sometimes immediate and sometimes a while after the order. I can say however that every order I’ve placed since this summer I’ve always use the $25 coupons and always received another one.

They sent me a $15 and $25 code in the last two weeks. I was going to post them here, but they pre-loaded them to my account. :(

Thank you for the pointers, gentlemen. It has been busy and I apologise that I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've yet to make a decision, however I'm leaning to just getting the hall of armor and if I get a coupon maybe getting the throne. The HOA is a versatile tool, whereas the throne would just be a backdrop piece, seeing as you really can't safely sit any of the BP line in it.

Well, since no one seems to know the details of the MQ3RXM82EB code that SS gave out on Thanksgiving Day, it's Geeksgiving '19 recap time! Better late than never, right?

In total, SS gave out 17 codes this year, broken down like this:
-2 codes on Thursday the 21st
-2 codes on Friday the 22nd
-3 codes on Saturday the 23rd
-2 codes on Sunday the 24th
-2 codes on Monday the 25th
-2 codes on Tuesday the 26th
-2 codes on Wednesday the 27th
-2 codes on Thursday the 28th

The 17 codes given out were worth a total of $40, broken down like this:
-2 codes worth $1
-7 codes worth $2
-8 codes worth $3

Compared to the 14 codes worth $25 total that SS gave out during Geeksgiving 2018, SS was also very generous during Geeksgiving this year!

Here's a breakdown of how long the 17 codes were live for this year:
-1 code was live for 5 minutes
-14 codes were live for 10 minutes (assuming the MQ3RXM82EB code was live for 10 minutes like all of the other $2 and $3 Geeksgiving codes)
-2 codes were live for 20 minutes

All of the $2 and $3 codes were live for 10 minutes, and both of the $1 codes were live for 20 minutes.

SS posted codes in three places during Geeksgiving '19- group moderators posting in the Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group, in videos posted in that same Facebook group, and in the comments of the videos posted in that same Facebook group.
-9 codes posted in their Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group
-2 codes posted in the chat of a Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group video
-5 codes shown in Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group videos
-That leaves the MQ3RXM82EB code, which was probably posted in the Facebook group, since it was posted on Thanksgiving Day when SS was closed and they didn't film any videos.

Thankfully, SS announced before the event began that all of the codes would be posted between 6 AM and 6 PM Pacific, so most people didn't have to lose any sleep dealing with SS's "sleep is for the weak" nonsense. It'd be great if they also did this before any of their events, though I don't see them removing the middle of the night codes from Spook, at least.

I hope some of you enjoyed this recap! Thanks to everyone here for sharing the codes during Geeksgiving 2019! Let's cross our fingers for some more RP codes before the end of the year!

Well, since no one seems to know the details of the MQ3RXM82EB code that SS gave out on Thanksgiving Day, it's Geeksgiving '19 recap time! Better late than never, right?

In total, SS gave out 17 codes this year, broken down like this:
-2 codes on Thursday the 21st
-2 codes on Friday the 22nd
-3 codes on Saturday the 23rd
-2 codes on Sunday the 24th
-2 codes on Monday the 25th
-2 codes on Tuesday the 26th
-2 codes on Wednesday the 27th
-2 codes on Thursday the 28th

The 17 codes given out were worth a total of $40, broken down like this:
-2 codes worth $1
-7 codes worth $2
-8 codes worth $3

Compared to the 14 codes worth $25 total that SS gave out during Geeksgiving 2018, SS was also very generous during Geeksgiving this year!

Here's a breakdown of how long the 17 codes were live for this year:
-1 code was live for 5 minutes
-14 codes were live for 10 minutes (assuming the MQ3RXM82EB code was live for 10 minutes like all of the other $2 and $3 Geeksgiving codes)
-2 codes were live for 20 minutes

All of the $2 and $3 codes were live for 10 minutes, and both of the $1 codes were live for 20 minutes.

SS posted codes in three places during Geeksgiving '19- group moderators posting in the Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group, in videos posted in that same Facebook group, and in the comments of the videos posted in that same Facebook group.
-9 codes posted in their Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group
-2 codes posted in the chat of a Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group video
-5 codes shown in Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group videos
-That leaves the MQ3RXM82EB code, which was probably posted in the Facebook group, since it was posted on Thanksgiving Day when SS was closed and they didn't film any videos.

Thankfully, SS announced before the event began that all of the codes would be posted between 6 AM and 6 PM Pacific, so most people didn't have to lose any sleep dealing with SS's "sleep is for the weak" nonsense. It'd be great if they also did this before any of their events, though I don't see them removing the middle of the night codes from Spook, at least.

I hope some of you enjoyed this recap! Thanks to everyone here for sharing the codes during Geeksgiving 2019! Let's cross our fingers for some more RP codes before the end of the year!

Amazing work Cole! Thanks!!

Where might I find working giftcards (still good) from a secondary source at a discount? Already checked ebay. Promo code won't work for this.

Back