Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow was definitely quite generous this year, although I can understand the frustration when codes are $1-$2.

Hard to accumulate a good amount unless you are able to have notifications on 24/7, and even then Tapatalk may decide to forget you turned them on anyway. [emoji23]

I think I finished at $102 from Spook and Geek giving. Do they do codes during the 12 Days of Sideshow at Christmas time?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sideshow has been more generous lately than they have in a while. I managed to knock just over a hundred bucks off my waitlist converted deluxe Tyrion order, and 90 bucks or so was just from codes so I'm certainly not complaining about that.

As ever, sincere thanks to all who posted codes during the last two events. :clap

Thank you sideshow for the generosity!
Is this the last sale sideshow will be having this year?
Should we expect a cyber Monday sale?

The cyber Monday deal spend 350 on in stock items a get a free 1/4 endgame infinity gauntlet. This does stack with other deals or coupons. I used a 25 off coupon with it. I got infinity war cap and a hall of armor.

Does anyone know where the $3 MQ3RXM82EB code from 7:20 AM Pacific on Thursday, November 28 was posted?

All of the other Geeksgiving codes were posted in the Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group or in their live stream videos on Facebook, but I can't seem to track that one down!

Does anyone know where the $3 MQ3RXM82EB code from 7:20 AM Pacific on Thursday, November 28 was posted?

All of the other Geeksgiving codes were posted in the Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group or in their live stream videos on Facebook, but I can't seem to track that one down!

A lot of people were wondering that too...some have asked on the FB group, but no answers were given. I checked the Twitter, and Instagram feeds with no luck either. I'll double check on the FB group, and see if anyone ever solved that.

****There was a lot of issues that day, with FB, and one commenter said the code wasn't even posted by Admin...So, it might have been posted on Youtube, or one of the other social media accounts.

Well I've looked everywhere for that code in all the places where they posted codes during Spook (which was every popular social media site that I know about) and I don't see any trace of the original post. I could've missed it, but it sounds like something weird happened with that one...

On today's Chat, they eluded to codes being given out on the 23rd show, which will be another "Giving and Taking" show.

lol np. I thought it was a bit tooo specific .. 23rd show? hahaha. My guess is we'll get one or two codes on the 23rd. That's because the last year they did 2 codes I believe.

Yep, last year during their Holiday party on December 21 they gave out two $5 codes within 30 minutes of each other. One of them was live for five minutes and the other was live for 10.

Back