Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really try not to complain about it, as SS doesn't have to give away ANY free RP codes at any time if they don't want to, and we are NOT entitled to them, but saying during the show last week that they would be giving out (at least one) code during the show this week, and then just giving out a handful of codes specific to one person is NOT very honest and a bad PR move, IMHO.

And after a FEATURE-LENGTH runtime for the show this week (it was 1 hour and 45 minutes long), they STILL couldn't even give out a $2 or $3 code at the end of it that we could all claim for sitting through it!

It's really starting to feel like they're stringing us all along in a pretty silly way. If they don't want to give out free RP codes anymore (or maybe just give them out during a specific event, like SDCC or Spooktacular)- FINE, just TELL US so we know not to expect them anymore. But, of course, that would reduce their social media engagement and live show viewership, so they're not going to do that. :gah:

Ok, rant over. Thanks for reading, everyone! :hi5:

I really try not to complain about it, as SS doesn't have to give away ANY free RP codes at any time if they don't want to, and we are NOT entitled to them, but saying during the show last week that they would be giving out (at least one) code during the show this week, and then just giving out a handful of codes specific to one person is NOT very honest and a bad PR move, IMHO.

And after a FEATURE-LENGTH runtime for the show this week (it was 1 hour and 45 minutes long), they STILL couldn't even give out a $2 or $3 code at the end of it that we could all claim for sitting through it!

It's really starting to feel like they're stringing us all along in a pretty silly way. If they don't want to give out free RP codes anymore (or maybe just give them out during a specific event, like SDCC or Spooktacular)- FINE, just TELL US so we know not to expect them anymore. But, of course, that would reduce their social media engagement and live show viewership, so they're not going to do that. :gah:

Ok, rant over. Thanks for reading, everyone! :hi5:

I think if they told everyone, no one will watch the stream. Just saying.

So whats the deal here. Are we supposed to DM one another and share or post discount codes for all to see?

Also, I received codes in the mail from SS and I used one for $50 off select in stock. Would this code still work for other individuals?

So whats the deal here. Are we supposed to DM one another and share or post discount codes for all to see?

Also, I received codes in the mail from SS and I used one for $50 off select in stock. Would this code still work for other individuals?

Usually those $50 codes are account specific. So they wouldn't work for anyone else. $20 box codes are usually good to go. As for posting them, it's up to you. DM by the first requester is good too! :wink1:

Usually those $50 codes are account specific. So they wouldn't work for anyone else. $20 box codes are usually good to go. As for posting them, it's up to you. DM by the first requester is good too! :wink1:

Well, I have couple of promo codes that are specific if anyone is interested. I have not redeemed them, but they appear to be good still. Not sure if they are account specific.

$100 off Legendary Scale items
$75 off select Court of the Dead Items

Also, I have a $50 off promo code that I already redeemed, but like Medicineman said, it maybe account specific. Another promo code for $25 off select Star Wars items, but also account specific probably.

Well, I have couple of promo codes that are specific if anyone is interested. I have not redeemed them, but they appear to be good still. Not sure if they are account specific.

$100 off Legendary Scale items
$75 off select Court of the Dead Items

Also, I have a $50 off promo code that I already redeemed, but like Medicineman said, it maybe account specific. Another promo code for $25 off select Star Wars items, but also account specific probably.
I'm interested in the $50 code, or the $100 legendary scale bust code. Is it specific busts only? If it works on pre-orders, I could definitely use the Legendary Scale code. I want to order Yoda... If it is in-stock only, I probably wouldn't use the Legendary one...

Thanks for offering them up!

EDIT: The $100 Legendary Scale code worked on the Yoda pre-order! Thanks a ton, Phreakshow!!! :hi5:

2nd EDIT: I feel dumb. I should have asked for your referral code. I could have got you $12 in rewards. :gah:

Last edited:
I'm interested in the $50 code, or the $100 legendary scale bust code. Is it specific busts only? If it works on pre-orders, I could definitely use the Legendary Scale code. I want to order Yoda... If it is in-stock only, I probably wouldn't use the Legendary one...

Thanks for offering them up!

EDIT: The $100 Legendary Scale code worked on the Yoda pre-order! Thanks a ton, Phreakshow!!! :hi5:

2nd EDIT: I feel dumb. I should have asked for your referral code. I could have got you $12 in rewards. :gah:

:thud:

I have a $25 off select items promo code. Not certain if it is account specific. If interested, DM me. Also if you can refer me for rewards that is much appreciated. thanks

Personally, I'd share codes via PMs. Too often people post codes publicly and some parasite uses it without a word of thanks.

Sorry, man. Send me your referral info, and perhaps I'll be able to use it in the future... If they have decent Spooktacular or Black Friday sales, I'll be ordering stuff... You can only use a person's referral ONCE, so it's good to refer a different person each time...

Sorry, man. Send me your referral info, and perhaps I'll be able to use it in the future... If they have decent Spooktacular or Black Friday sales, I'll be ordering stuff... You can only use a person's referral ONCE, so it's good to refer a different person each time...

Your inbox is full

I have a few codes $25 off certain items($50 min purchase). Im not sure if they are just specific to my account, but I will not be using them so feel free to try. They expire soon! DM if interested.

Back