Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-oh, guys... they have given out two $10 codes to people participating in the Facebook chat. Let's hope that doesn't mean they aren't going to give out a code for everyone to claim!

That's ********. Time to spam in chat then.

Seems you get codes if you suck up to SS and say how much you love them even if there are no codes. Eh I'll pass :lol

Yeah, if this is setting the precedent for how they're going to give out codes from now on... Let's just say I'm not a fan!

Interesting that a person got a code for saying how great the youtube chat is and how they don't snivel.. while people in the chat were sniveling about FB chat getting rewards :slap

I asked them if this is how it's going to be from now on, and they responded saying they have "spot prizes today."

No indication if this is the new norm or if they're just doing it today...

I asked them if this is how it's going to be from now on, and they responded saying they have "spot prizes today."

No indication if this is the new norm or if they're just doing it today...

I had a feeling that was you. lol.

MAN this is a long show! And just to probably confirm that they're not going to give out a code we all can claim! :slap

Wait, did they give out two $10 codes over Facebook or were they "spot prizes?"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've "won" a couple of times. And "winning" is relative, because they charge you for shipping on something you may not necessarily want.

You've won a couple of times and you're complaining about the charge for shipping? Wow. alright then.

Wait, did they give out two $10 codes over Facebook or were they "spot prizes?"

They have given out a few books and a couple $10 codes on both the YT chat and the FB chat, but they were all "spot prizes."

Yeah. I was offered a surprise Star Wars thing, that I was sure was the porcelain Storm Trooper, so I turned it down. Sue me.
You've won a couple of times and you're complaining about the charge for shipping? Wow. alright then.

I wish they would vary the time. 11am PST may be nice for those on the West Coast, but it's a sucky time for me in CST/CDT. I usually cannot attend. Social Media and Youtube are blocked at work, and I can't be caught on my phone at that time...

Back