Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to thank everyone who watches the live streams for codes as I don’t have time for that. You guys rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for educating me on how many codes were actually released. I'll assume you're correct. But I think you're incorrect. There's no way they've given out over 1 code a week in the last year considering they haven't given out a code for 6-8 weeks.

But in that case, guys there are easier ways to earn $185 a year. You don't need to hound sideshow about it. Especially since the people posting here seem to only be watching for codes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I assure you, I am not incorrect. I have meticulously cataloged (in a 65-row, 6-column spreadsheet) every code (along with its day and time of release, how long it was available for, how much it was worth, and where they posted/released it) SS has given out since SDCC 2017 ended.

However, I agree that it does seems like the data in my last post is inaccurate, since SS gave out A LOT more codes from July-December 2017 (50) than they have in 2018 so far (14), even if you take out all the Spooktacular 2017 codes (15) from last year's total.

I do this to try and help out/give back to this thread (and forum as a whole) for how helpful, fun, and valuable it's been to me over the past few years. I also did it so I could respond with accurate, actual data to people who posted inaccurate info in this thread ("all of these codes expire after 30 seconds!", "all of these codes are only worth $2 now!", etc.). However, if the majority of people in here want me to stop posting in here about SS live shows and codes, I will gladly do it. Like I said, I'm doing this for the sake of this thread and not myself, so if this thread wants to me stop, I will.

Finally, I have asked SS if there would be a code in the chat of a live show maybe two or three times since July 2017, so I would hardly say that I "hound" them about codes. I simply open up their live shows in both YouTube and Facebook and keep an eye on the chats for codes. I don't actually watch the shows or have the audio turned up at all, so to me it is actually a very low effort way to earn $185 a year.

I assure you, I am not incorrect. I have meticulously cataloged (in a 65-row, 6-column spreadsheet) every code (along with its day and time of release, how long it was available for, how much it was worth, and where they posted/released it) SS has given out since SDCC 2017 ended.

However, I agree that it does seems like the data in my last post is inaccurate, since SS gave out A LOT more codes from July-December 2017 (50) than they have in 2018 so far (14), even if you take out all the Spooktacular 2017 codes (15) from last year's total.

I do this to try and help out/give back to this thread (and forum as a whole) for how helpful, fun, and valuable it's been to me over the past few years. I also did it so I could respond with accurate, actual data to people who posted inaccurate info in this thread ("all of these codes expire after 30 seconds!", "all of these codes are only worth $2 now!", etc.). However, if the majority of people in here want me to stop posting in here about SS live shows and codes, I will gladly do it. Like I said, I'm doing this for the sake of this thread and not myself, so if this thread wants to me stop, I will.

Finally, I have asked SS if there would be a code in the chat of a live show maybe two or three times since July 2017, so I would hardly say that I "hound" them about codes. I simply open up their live shows in both YouTube and Facebook and keep an eye on the chats for codes. I don't actually watch the shows or have the audio turned up at all, so to me it is actually a very low effort way to earn $185 a year.

Totally agree bro. We do our best, definitely underappreciated for sure. It's not like we're looking for anything back, we were just helping people out. We could just be watch the streams on our own and gotten the codes ourselves. Thought it'd be better if we shared with the community free money.

Thank you for your service to the community!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 2 codes left I cant use because I used another one already. PM me if you want the code. No newbs please. As long as you see this message, the code(s) is still available.

EDIT: THEY ARE GONE

Last edited:
Got 2 codes left I cant use because I used another one already. PM me if you want the code. No newbs please. As long as you see this message, the code(s) is still available.

EDIT: THEY ARE GONE
Codes from where? Did Sideshow start including coupons with orders again??? I was just about to order something from BBTS, but I may order it from Sideshow instead, if they're sending coupons. The cost shipped is about the same at both stores. I'd get it quicker from BBTS, but don't mind waiting longer for Sideshow if I'll get a code...

Codes from where? Did Sideshow start including coupons with orders again??? I was just about to order something from BBTS, but I may order it from Sideshow instead, if they're sending coupons. The cost shipped is about the same at both stores. I'd get it quicker from BBTS, but don't mind waiting longer for Sideshow if I'll get a code...

I have a code if you need it, Kenbenobi.

Yes, my order I received Tuesday for ESB Vader included a code. Sounds like many others recent orders have as well!

Yeah, I got a code with my Vader and used it on a Royal Guard. They look to be one per customer and good through October 15th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a code to use on the Royal Guard if anyone has an extra code they are not going to use. Thanks in advance.

You are the Jedi Master of codes. Anyone who doesn’t acknowledge that is just jealous. Keep doing your thing man. I appreciate it and enjoy reading about it. When you boil it down, we’re all here reading a thread about discount codes so who are any of us to judge!?!?

Back