Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep- no code today, but regular Wednesday show tomorrow and apparently a show on Thursday (time not announced) with another special guest.

Maybe we'll get a code out of one of these three shows!

Is it Dennis in the chat? Usually Wyck announces himself. ***Never mind, it is Wyck. One of the others just addressed him.

well at least this time he said 'Thanks All!' and that was it. Unlike the weeks before which he just left without saying anything.

Guys. They've given out like 3 codes during the live streams in the last year. We got hit with a bunch during SDCC17. And some in 18. But outside of those 2 events, they haven't really given them out. I don't know why you keep expecting them and keep posting every time they go live. It's a waste of time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You guys would probably be sending them a bigger message if you stopped watching, than if you watched and asked for codes.

Guys. They've given out like 3 codes during the live streams in the last year. We got hit with a bunch during SDCC17. And some in 18. But outside of those 2 events, they haven't really given them out. I don't know why you keep expecting them and keep posting every time they go live. It's a waste of time.

They've given out 64 codes for a total of $185.50 since SDCC 2017 ended last summer. If you remove Spooktacular 2017 from those totals, they've given out 49 codes for a total of $136.

You may think we're wasting our time looking for and posting in this thread about possible future codes, but you don't have to wildly understate how many codes they've given out just to make us sound more desperate and pathetic, do you? :dunno

Also, if and when they do ever give out more reward codes (in the live shows or otherwise) in the future, surely you'll do your best to log into your SS account and claim them, right? So if you're going to benefit from our posts that do result in you getting free reward points, maybe just ignore our posts that don't result in you getting free reward points? :dunno

I don't know how people are this dedicated. I don't have the time to chase after codes that last 10 seconds.

Well, it didn't start that way. The codes used to last 5-10 mins. It just evolved into its current state. The reason for this forum was to help, and be helped, in attaining the discount and rewards codes. That's why I joined anyhooooo..... As for dedication, I like helping..as clumsily as I do sometimes. My current situation allows me to watch the live shows frequently. Too bad they aren't as generous as they have been in the past.

Well, it didn't start that way. The codes used to last 5-10 mins. It just evolved into its current state. The reason for this forum was to help, and be helped, in attaining the discount and rewards codes. That's why I joined anyhooooo..... As for dedication, I like helping..as clumsily as I do sometimes. My current situation allows me to watch the live shows frequently. Too bad they aren't as generous as they have been in the past.

Pretty much the codes are expired by the time it's posted here.

I'm totally fine just not posting if there is a code on here if there was one. Really no reason for the negativity. Doesn't seem like the lot of you are actually watching the stream anyway by the sounds of it. The reason Cbulas, me and a bunch of other people is we're doing to spread the wealth of information if there is actual gold to be found.

They've given out 64 codes for a total of $185.50 since SDCC 2017 ended last summer. If you remove Spooktacular 2017 from those totals, they've given out 49 codes for a total of $136.

You may think we're wasting our time looking for and posting in this thread about possible future codes, but you don't have to wildly understate how many codes they've given out just to make us sound more desperate and pathetic, do you? :dunno

Also, if and when they do ever give out more reward codes (in the live shows or otherwise) in the future, surely you'll do your best to log into your SS account and claim them, right? So if you're going to benefit from our posts that do result in you getting free reward points, maybe just ignore our posts that don't result in you getting free reward points? :dunno
Thanks for educating me on how many codes were actually released. I'll assume you're correct. But I think you're incorrect. There's no way they've given out over 1 code a week in the last year considering they haven't given out a code for 6-8 weeks.

But in that case, guys there are easier ways to earn $185 a year. You don't need to hound sideshow about it. Especially since the people posting here seem to only be watching for codes.

Back