Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm in a dead zone using my mother's jacked -- in a bad way -- laptop that doesn't work well and is slow as molasses.

So does that mean you won't be able to post "The LIST" in the non-banter thread again?

:wink1:

Thanks. I'm gonna buy like a hundred.

Group-of-Rams.jpg

Who cares if he does?

Some of you dudes are gettin' uppity. Go get an avatar bro.

I was just giving Wor-Gar a gentle ribbing. Hence the :wink1:!

And I'm pretty sure you meant the "Go get an avatar bro" as some kind of internet forum-type insult, but I honestly appreciate the suggestion- I haven't had one since joining the forum 2-1/2 years ago and I completely forgot/no longer noticed that I don't have one!

Well missed it because the site refused to work on mobile

I've got the "Rewards Codes" page in my account section open and use the promo code box on that one to enter codes. I had trouble with the big flashy code entry pages on mobile, but that simple boring page works fine.

It also has the benefit of NOT timing out, either on desktop or mobile. No matter how many hours or days it's been that I have that tab open, it takes the codes. I always double check by refreshing the page, which then makes me log in, but the points are always in there.

In technical terms, that button is driven by an asynchronous query which fails to check if your session has timed out or not. A reference to your account must be held in local memory on your browser, so that button is able to add the points to your account even though your session has long since timed out. It's a bug that's actually a feature.

I've got the "Rewards Codes" page in my account section open and use the promo code box on that one to enter codes. I had trouble with the big flashy code entry pages on mobile, but that simple boring page works fine.

It also has the benefit of NOT timing out, either on desktop or mobile. No matter how many hours or days it's been that I have that tab open, it takes the codes. I always double check by refreshing the page, which then makes me log in, but the points are always in there.

In technical terms, that button is driven by an asynchronous query which fails to check if your session has timed out or not. A reference to your account must be held in local memory on your browser, so that button is able to add the points to your account even though your session has long since timed out. It's a bug that's actually a feature.
I was in my account. The site just can't handle the traffic for a 5 minute code.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back