Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just curious where most of you are located (continental US, etc), time zone-wise. I don’t mind all the notifications during the day, but if the non-code posts could be cut down a bit during the PM hours, that would be great. If not, no biggie. I’m good either way. [emoji106]

I had an ancestor who was killed at the Battle of Waterloo.

All he did was walk over from the next field to ask Napoleon to keep the noise down.

I’m just curious where most of you are located (continental US, etc), time zone-wise. I don’t mind all the notifications during the day, but if the non-code posts could be cut down a bit during the PM hours, that would be great. If not, no biggie. I’m good either way. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd probably like the no banter thread then.

After the last code, i am at a free standard priced Hot Toys figure. Would be nice to get up to enough by the end of Spook to completely cover the price of deluxe Yondu.

After the last code, i am at a free standard priced Hot Toys figure. Would be nice to get up to enough by the end of Spook to completely cover the price of deluxe Yondu.
I'd be happy with being at half a pf with my existing rewards. If that rumored white Phoenix shows up I may jump.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hopefully by the end of the week, I’ll have enough for Gladiator Hulk and a good chunk out of Gladiator Thor as well.

I’m hoping to gain $50 of codes and then I’ll have 400 reward points towards that Iron Man maquette. $300 total out of pocket for the unlimited run sounds fantastic to me!

I’m hoping to gain $50 of codes and then I’ll have 400 reward points towards that Iron Man maquette. $300 total out of pocket for the unlimited run sounds fantastic to me!

Check that. $400 in Sideshow rewards that is.

The irony is you can't post in the non-banter thread to tell people to stop posting banter, because then that would also be banter, bantering on about how people shouldn't banter in the non-banter thread. But then how else would they know if we don't tell them? :panic:

Wouldn't that be the job of mods? Stop posting banter or get banned?

I've only ever had around 300 in RP and not all at once. I generally use a 100 on each hot toys I want to make them nearly half off.

I currently have 4137 points or $206.85 in rewards. I am thinking about using some of my rewards on the two Threea Optimus Primes figures they have.

The most RP Ive ever had was 90 bucks. I used it to by HT TFA Luke to my disappointment..lol
My wife had 80 from spook last year and got HT Yoda. Spook is really the only way I can swing some of these things.

Back