Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 outta 5 for me also...

The LIST:

GETSPOOKY $5
SNIVEL $5
DUGUP $5
GRABFEST $5
DONTDELAY $5

Two codes in less than an hour, going to be quiet for awhile. Maybe they're trying to release all the codes before Game 1 tonight.

Non Banter thread- 4 posts not pertaining to codes. Phone rings 4 times=No big deal.

Official thread- 400 posts not pertaining to codes. Phone rings 400 times=disrupting work.

Please don't post retrospective lists of codes in the non-banter thread. They're pretty darn easy to scroll back and see anyway since the thread is only 2 pages long. The only posts in that thread are to notify people of new codes that haven't been posted in the thread yet. Simple concept, or it should be.

Is the e-mail list going to stay running all year to report the weekly or other surprise codes?

Please don't post retrospective lists of codes in the non-banter thread. They're pretty darn easy to scroll back and see anyway since the thread is only 2 pages long

3d2NUBz.jpg

I’m just curious where most of you are located (continental US, etc), time zone-wise. I don’t mind all the notifications during the day, but if the non-code posts could be cut down a bit during the PM hours, that would be great. If not, no biggie. I’m good either way. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These $5 codes are nice. I was thinking they might just do some smaller amounts like $2 or $3. If I can get about $6 more I’ll be able to order my Return of the Jedi Luke for no out of pocket cost aside from shipping between the Spooktacular points and the ones I already had.

I’m just curious where most of you are located (continental US, etc), time zone-wise. I don’t mind all the notifications during the day, but if the non-code posts could be cut down a bit during the PM hours, that would be great. If not, no biggie. I’m good either way. [emoji106]

As has been pointed out this thread is for good old fashion Spook banter. If you need less banter subscribe to this thread in Tapatalk.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/the-sandbox/182378-sdcc-codes-thread-banter-7.html

And simply mute this one.

Wowwwww

I’m EST, but work early. I’m up either 12a & 2a EST normally.

Back