Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm sure that's why they usually wait 25 or more minutes into the live show before they give out the code. They're not stupid!
Sometimes longer. They were pretty quick this week. I was almost caught off guard, but I got it. I've missed most of them though, but I think I got 3 weeks in a row now, after missing a month straight... Anyway, these are probably chump change to what will be happening during Spooktacular (at least, I hope so!!!) I took off work for 3 days of Spook this year. I have some projects to do around the house, but I'll keep my phone near me at all times, just in case... Plus I hope to do some Netflix binge-watching, since I'm very behind on new seasons of shows. It will be a glorious week!!!

The codes are coming either in the middle of the night when I'm in bed, or while I'm at work and I can't use my phone. Boo! :lol

The codes are coming either in the middle of the night when I'm in bed
Hence the Spooktacular phrase, "Sleep is for the weak!"
As for not being able to use your phone at work, I say get a new job! :p We can't access a lot of websites at work, but I'm on my phone often throughout the day. I can't imagine being without it. Well, actually I can. I forgot it at home one day. It was the worst day at work EVER! I had to actually work all 8 hours!!!

I have too much invested in this job. I work with kids. Can't be on my phone. As for sleep, I need it! [emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

does anyone know if box codes are back for shipments as we are what would be a new code period if they had kept them going.

I am starting to completely HATE tapatalk. The notifications are still sporadic, if at all.. Anyone know of a dependable app that does what this one is supposed to do?

Yup ... they'll supposedly be back October. Hopefully Hulkbuster will be shipping by the end of that month ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back