Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Sideshow again about the code stickers on boxes.

According to Sideshow:

"Stickers are going to be popping up again beginning in October on shipping orders."
"*waves hi to the freaks board*"

I asked Sideshow again about the code stickers on boxes.

According to Sideshow:

"Stickers are going to be popping up again beginning in October on shipping orders."
"*waves hi to the freaks board*"

For ****s and giggles, I should push all my final payments in Sept to Oct.

I hope the $$ codes are only slowing down because SS plans on doing more during NYCC.
They were pretty regular like SS said they would be for a while. Now it's been a total of $5 in 2 weeks.

I thought these codes were a novel way of garnering interest at first. Now they are just a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought these codes were a novel way of garnering interest at first. Now they are just a pain in the ass.

I'm thinking it was a good way just to boost their social media numbers (subscribers/follows/views).

I'm thinking it was a good way just to boost their social media numbers (subscribers/follows/views).

Yeah, this seems right. I'm guessing they'll go back to just giving RP codes out during SDCC and Spook, and maybe NYCC. I do hope they keep giving out a $2 or $3 code during their Wednesday SS Live shows, though. Obviously it's not much, but they're very easy to get since they're so predictable!

Pain in the ass? Free money is free money ha

It's not free if you have to sit there and watch the show or monitor your phone/email for 2 hours. I got better things to do with my time. Like my job. Would rather have coupons and % off codes that don't expire after a minute.

I noticed the viewer numbers drop like a rock once the code was posted this week during live. I thought that was kinda funny...then dropped off myself $2 in points richer.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they usually wait 25 or more minutes into the live show before they give out the code. They're not stupid!

Back