Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any-minute-now-memecrunch-com-17017720.png

Pop ups work for certain items, mostly Premium Formats that have been up for preorder for a while (if they have a set edition size it is a good indication it will probably work). Clear your browser history and cookies, add item to cart and wait at the checkout page for a min or so, then move mouse up to the address bar and it should pop up with either a discount code or save your basket if it isn't eligible for the code if you do it right. 1 time use tho, so choose your item wisely haha.

Thanks for the info :duff

Since we're in the midst of the longest drought without a code since SS started regularly giving them out on August 2, it definitely looks like they're backing off or maybe even completely stopping the release of these limited-time/low-dollar-amount/random codes. The previous longest drought was an early Sunday morning to the following Wednesday SS Live show, but here we are on Tuesday afternoon and they haven't released a code since last week's Wednesday SS Live show.

Hopefully they'll at least release one during their Wednesday SS Live show tomorrow, as they have during their last seven Wednesday SS Live shows.

Untitled.jpg

Since we're in the midst of the longest drought without a code since SS started regularly giving them out on August 2, it definitely looks like they're backing off or maybe even completely stopping the release of these limited-time/low-dollar-amount/random codes. The previous longest drought was an early Sunday morning to the following Wednesday SS Live show, but here we are on Tuesday afternoon and they haven't released a code since last week's Wednesday SS Live show.

Hopefully they'll at least release one during their Wednesday SS Live show tomorrow, as they have during their last seven Wednesday SS Live shows.

View attachment 365325

They have also slowed down their social media activity and I think those two things are related to each other.

SS is live on Facebook and YouTube now for their weekly Wednesday morning live show.

Cross your fingers for a code!

Just posted in FB chat:

"We will be giving out a code. We suggest that you sign into your online account and bookmark this link: Sideshow.com/rewardcode"

I am- your post was the first notification to pop for me in a few days! Did you get a notification for this post of mine?

Hmmmm... well I just got another notification for the two most recent posts in here, as I should've...

I'm consistently getting them now with this discussion the last few minutes. I guess it's good to know it is some kind of bigger problem with Tapatalk than just one of us having a random problem!

They just posted their second warning about a code incoming:

"We will be releasing a promo code in chat today! "Luck favors the prepared Dahlings".... so we suggest you sign in to your Sideshow account now to cut out a step later!

Once we announce the code, you will only have a few moments to add it to your Rewards balance in your account. We will even give you a short cut for that too, because we are cool cats.

Remember, have fun, good luck & no sniveling if you miss it."

Back