Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as I hit side button on my iPhone I got a message that said something about Spooktacular rewards (erase it/phone opened).......anyone else see/get that?

If you also sign up for Cinemark notifications, one just went out about "spooktacular" rewards for the movie IT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, ok, old fart didn't know that. It was Cinemark. They just used "Spooktacular" advertising IT. False alarm, sorry :p

Call your lawyers, Sideshow...

I got an It raincoat, hat, t-shirt and poster from Regal rewards web site yesterday. I've been saving up. :yess:

Haha nice. Anyone try that MoviePass app?
I have it and just got my card. I Just couldn't use it yet, cuz the IT showing was XD and movie pass only allows for straight up movies, no upgraded tickets. I just couldn't resist watching it on a bigger screen. I'll use it on Monday for the first time and let you guys know how it was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have it and just got my card. I Just couldn't use it yet, cuz the IT showing was XD and movie pass only allows for straight up movies, no upgraded tickets. I just couldn't resist watching it on a bigger screen. I'll use it on Monday for the first time and let you guys know how it was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I thought you could just pay the difference between the standard and upgraded ticket out of pocket.

Thought for sure we'd get an early morning code today.
They're slowing down for sure. If there isn't one tonight/tomorrow morning, I wouldn't expect another until Sideshow Live Wednesday.
Maybe a dearth of free rewards points in September means there'll be a prosperous Spooktacular?

There will be one when I'm in bed tonight. That's how they've been lately. [emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

A question about the 10% off pop ups. They pop up completely random or when you have put an item in basket and removed? or both...
I removed my Leatherface from basket, and received an 10% pop up on another page, but....it showed up just as a new page was loading, and dissapeared within a second, and the new page appeared.
I have gotten these pop ups before, but always just seconds before a new page is replacing it :gah:
It has happened when page has stayed untouched for some time and when I just instantly clicks a new page. So are SS just ******** on me?

While I don't have an answer; I'm curious, what browser do you use, Slacker?

Pop ups work for certain items, mostly Premium Formats that have been up for preorder for a while (if they have a set edition size it is a good indication it will probably work). Clear your browser history and cookies, add item to cart and wait at the checkout page for a min or so, then move mouse up to the address bar and it should pop up with either a discount code or save your basket if it isn't eligible for the code if you do it right. 1 time use tho, so choose your item wisely haha.

Back