Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't the $1.50 a mistake? They said $3.00 in the Facebook chat. I thought one of the members here asked what happened, and they kind of acknowledged the screw up. Then there was a $2.00 code just a few hours later, I assume to make up for it.

Yeah you're right about all of that, though the second code last Wednesday came almost 7 hours after the $1.50 code they gave out during the live show, so it was unclear if the second one was a "make up" code, or just a random, second one on a Wednesday to keep us all on our toes.

Where'd you see that? I didn't see in the chat that the confirmed one was coming.

is anyone actually watching the show? I'm at work. Don't have access to YouTube or Facebook :p

"We will be releasing a promo code in chat today! "Luck favors the prepared Dahlings".... so we suggest you sign in to your Sideshow account now to cut out a step later!

Once we announce the code, you will only have a few moments to add it to your Rewards balance in your account. We will even give you a short cut for that too, because we are cool cats.

Remember, have fun, good luck & no sniveling if you miss it."

Oh youre sooo cool thanks, smh.

"We will be releasing a promo code in chat today! "Luck favors the prepared Dahlings".... so we suggest you sign in to your Sideshow account now to cut out a step later!

Once we announce the code, you will only have a few moments to add it to your Rewards balance in your account. We will even give you a short cut for that too, because we are cool cats.

Remember, have fun, good luck & no sniveling if you miss it."

Oh youre sooo cool thanks, smh.

Where are you watching? FB? Youtube?

FB...

"No sniveling if you miss the code, kids!"

"I define sniveling as whining after you missed the code that you didnt know, or didnt have lots of time, or we should have done something different to accommodate you cause you couldnt get yourself together."

Wow, they have some balls.

Back