Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArcticSpeedyBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

Thanks LOL.

Is there any way to set up Facebook so that you get an e-mail every time a channel posts something? I think I got this to work once but could never figure out how to do it again.

I missed the code and other "early" morning ones during SDCC. However, doesn't SSC have European customers as well? Isn't that right in their time zone so they can benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the code and other "early" morning ones during SDCC. However, doesn't SSC have European customers as well? Isn't that right in their time zone so they can benefit?

As long as you look at their Facebook for the 2 minutes it's active for. :lol

I was a couple of minutes late.

As long as you look at their Facebook for the 2 minutes it's active for. :lol

I was a couple of minutes late.

Yep - 2 different dimensions - code duration and posting time.

I missed a bunch during SDCC because they were short-lived as well

I got Twitter to text me whenever they post a year or two ago when they were doing lots of Twitter contests. Now they rarely do contests or put out codes on Twitter, so I just get a lot of notifications about new products and stuff. I have no idea how to get Facebook to text or e-mail me notifications for them. The only notifications for Facebook only come through when I am actually on Facebook and looking at the little globe on the top, and that is filled with stuff from non-Sideshow people. One time I got FB set up to e-mail me whenever one person posted, which it still sends me, but I've never been able to replicate that again on any person or page despite examining every option on turning on the ones that sound like they would do that.

I got Twitter to text me whenever they post a year or two ago when they were doing lots of Twitter contests. Now they rarely do contests or put out codes on Twitter, so I just get a lot of notifications about new products and stuff. I have no idea how to get Facebook to text or e-mail me notifications for them. The only notifications for Facebook only come through when you are actually on Facebook and looking at your little globe on the top, and that is filled with stuff from non-Sideshow people.

Go to the sideshow page on Facebook, hit the icon that says "following". In there find notification settings, there you can find options for notifications for "live" posts. Those are the ones you want on. You'll also need your phone to push Facebook notifications if you want to see them when you are not in the app. On desktop browsers like chrome you can allow pages like Facebook to send notifications as well.

I'm going to mess with it again, but I already get desktop notifications. The problem is I get tons of Facebook notifications so there's too much noise. I managed to get FB to send me direct e-mails when one person posts anything, and that's the only e-mail FB sends me, which is what I need to do for Sideshow, to separate it out from all the other notification noise.

I get notified by Twitter whenever they go live already. But now that they said they're going to directly post more codes I want to get all their posts notified.

Haven't even tried to get Instagram notifications yet.

I miss the days when it was just the same monthly code for everyone. Now for are left to the mercy of each other. I gave up 3 codes last month because it was an in flux of shipment to. This month no shipments for me.

Back