Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Back from my run and not surprised to have missed nothing,
30512e87164876b4c22cb05216936ed3.jpg
3b73ce1293176d5e0a93bb18f1aa730d.jpg
e8e89488a05427ffd4f7b99687f04af9.jpg

Here's a few pictures from it to stay in the Spooky Spirit. Someone decorated the 'ruins' of a house from the mid-1800s with jack-o-lanterns, pretty neat.

So, I'm up again at 8am, having slept deeper the last 8/9 hours than I did the previous midnight run... Woke several times in the night, but was really sleepy in it, but still managed to refresh this thread, twitter, facebook and my email. Never saw any codes, but inputting cof's list in the first thread I must have missed a $5. The only sideshow email I had come through is the Mystery one for the stormtroopers.

I seem to have missed the $5 5299TY code at some point. I do have the previous $2.. I'm at $57 total. Does that mean we've had $64? because I don't think I've missed any others..

Edit: No searching the thread I was here when that code came out (I remember the bat-boobs, lol) and I have the email, so it must just be the input page lying to me to - code is expired vs you have already input message.

So.. no codes at all then the last few hours..

Today is quite. I missed the last code so I was hoping to get next one. But there is none :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're at LA Comic Con right now. Code when Susan or Chicky gets back, maybe.

I thought they could make timed posts to pop up when they choose. Didn't think anyone had to post manually.

I thought they could make timed posts to pop up when they choose. Didn't think anyone had to post manually.
That's what I thought too. Simple script lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't know how it works in SSC but yeah, we are in 21st century. Everything can go on autopilot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know you can do that on Twitter. I've used that myself.

I thought the weekends were usually pretty quiet as far as spook goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking we r at the tail end and not much more to come. Maybe one or two more $2 codes No complaints, far from it. it was and is a good haul.

I'm thinking we r at the tail end and not much more to come. Maybe one or two more $2 codes No complaints, far from it. it was and is a good haul.

I had a theory they'd do $100 in total RP. I may have shot high but I still hold out hope for 2 more big ones and a few small ones.

I'm an endless optimist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TROOP16 - $60 off a first order storm trooper set.
SNOW16 - $60 off a first order snow trooper set.
(Source: fortunes)

Also ORDER16 $20.00 off First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper

I was hoping for a code that would work for Civil War Cap! :(

Back