Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

mugg1320 for discount on hermione from harry potter

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

hmmm nope, still not working :)

This explains it ... expired a few hours ago.

01dc4c7b5182c239608572b936934f54.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the 12 year old Hermione is weird to me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well... doesn't seem like I missed much.

They really should have announced today was "Hermione Casual/Whiplash FTW Friday" ahead of time.:lol

They seem to have taken a bit of the spectacular out of Spooktacular. This year's seems to be more along the lines of Mildlydivertingtacular.

Getting the 12 year old Hermione is weird to me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
i think getting HT BW is weird, it's the hair man. they look like 250$ barbies. sculpted hair FTW, first 1/6 female HT for me will be Harley.

If SS hit 100k followers on instagram they're giving away a Creature from the Black Lagoon PF. 2.1k followers to go...

I was driving home, refreshing this thread on my phone, and passed a car that had crashed off the road.

My first thought was "I wonder if that's someone else from the forums..."

i think getting HT BW is weird, it's the hair man. they look like 250$ barbies. sculpted hair FTW, first 1/6 female HT for me will be Harley.

It's not just that, but after a while, the hair starts looking messy, and I don't want to be the guy combing and styling his dollies hair. Plus, there seems to be a gender bias with Hot Toys that dictates women get rooted hair, even when it's short enough to be sculpted. Like Black Widow from AOU has shorter hair than Thor, yet she still gets rooted hair while Thor looks awesome with his sculpted hair.

Back