Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Only $20 code I saw anyone mention was one they gave out if you submitted a pumpkin design.

Well, while we wait, who's ready to carve pumpkins? This was my favorite that I did from last year that I want to do again. I've got 9 of them to do over the next couple of days that I haven't planned anything for.

jkrpumpkin.jpg

Sry, for the RP Code giveaways outisde the contests, you' re right; only 12 and 10. Sorry for the misunderstanding :S

Well, while we wait, who's ready to carve pumpkins? This was my favorite that I did from last year that I want to do again. I've got 9 of them to do over the next couple of days that I haven't planned anything for.

View attachment 301623
That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I wonder how many Glenn Pumpkins we'll be seeing this year?

Last edited:

You'll be seeing a ton of Glenn pumpkins on the roads and sidewalks November 1st.

That's awesome!

Thanks! I did some Walking Dead ones a couple of years ago that I'd love to do again, but they took ****ing 6hrs and killed my wrist.

sadfa.jpg

SPOILERS

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

View attachment 301623

Yeesh... amazing stuff. Beats the hell out of my drunk-puking pumpkin.

You'll be seeing a ton of Glenn pumpkins on the roads and sidewalks November 1st.
Not cool, still can't get that episode out of my head.. even though I've read the books, it still hurts. May hurt more

I was browsing through the codes that Cof has posted on the first post of the thread, and that one, Shotgun50, caught my attention.... doesn't work though... so I guess it might as well be a mistake.

I was browsing through the codes that Cof has posted on the first post of the thread, and that one, Shotgun50, caught my attention.... doesn't work though... so I guess it might as well be a mistake.

Sh0tgun50 with a zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not cool, still can't get that episode out of my head.. even though I've read the books, it still hurts. May hurt more

It hurts how they managed to ruin that scene by making Glenn the guy they gave the most fake out deaths to.

I think that was the short one that expired yesterday?

Back