Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Is there some sort of expiration on the codes because I got an email for the M22GGCCCR code at about 10:05 this morning but I'm in school so I can enter until I get home and I didn't get home until 6pm today and when I entered the code it said it expired. It really sucks because this was the $10 code but I guess you have to enter the code in right away...

Yeah, they've got a limit.

Can't you just enter it on your phone? That's what I've been doing since most of these codes pop up when I'm waiting around at school for class to start, and I haven't missed a single one yet.

Is there some sort of expiration on the codes because I got an email for the M22GGCCCR code at about 10:05 this morning but I'm in school so I can enter until I get home and I didn't get home until 6pm today and when I entered the code it said it expired. It really sucks because this was the $10 code but I guess you have to enter the code in right away...

You got one more lawn to mow.

Yes, there is a expiration time.

Getting that Snowspeeder Luke down to under $200 is a moral imperative :lecture

He'll be in the same position in two years as X-Wing Luke is now. Free shipping and codes to try to get some fishy-s to bite.

The Snowsp Luke is more of a "grail" fig it seems for more people than the Luke X so I'm worried it may not be around as long. Especially since the Luke X is still sitting around, so they would have reduced the numbers on the Luke Snowsp.

Is there anything on Sideshows site for $2, want to use todays code on it?

The Snowsp Luke is more of a "grail" fig it seems for more people than the Luke X so I'm worried it may not be around as long. Especially since the Luke X is still sitting around, so they would have reduced the numbers on the Luke Snowsp.

In the unlikely event that their initial run sells out they will make more

Is there anything on Sideshows site for $2, want to use todays code on it?

Just save it to your account and then you can use it later. The RP don't expire and keep adding to each other.

Geeze, For how BIG of a Horror and toy fan I am, I don't think it be possible for me to ever buy the 1/6 Freddy. He is amazing looking though... 30 y/o and he still has a power over me. Walking down a dark alley, alone in the house at night. Im not thinking about a murderer or gang etc, im thinking of HIM. STILL!!

People are holding off until they see in hand pics. If it looks on par with Hot Toys only then it'll sell at retail price. If it doesn't live up to expectations, you'll see it go on sale eventually.

You would think they would reduce....but they won't.

To be fair, he's a figure I want as well. Heck I wanted the X-Wing when he was put up for PO at Spook 2014. But I went crazy when I saw the price they were asking. I was very opinionated that day in that thread. More so than I've ever been in any other thread. Seems I was right and justified in my rant and now he's still sitting in SS's stock pile getting discounts thrown his way left and right.

Geeze, For how BIG of a Horror and toy fan I am, I don't think it be possible for me to ever buy the 1/6 Freddy. He is amazing looking though... 30 y/o and he still has a power over me. Walking down a dark alley, alone in the house at night. Im not thinking about a murderer or gang etc, im thinking of HIM. STILL!!

IMG_6048.JPG

Yeah, they've got a limit.

Can't you just enter it on your phone? That's what I've been doing since most of these codes pop up when I'm waiting around at school for class to start, and I haven't missed a single one yet.

I can't. My school has a strict "no phone" policy during regular school hours.

I can't. My school has a strict "no phone" policy during regular school hours.

Didn't you tell them it was Spooktacular? They need the code too lol, so everyone would win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back