Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Wonder Woman gifs getting banned is silly. That's how this thread basically started with Spook this year.

I would like a definition as to what a "gif related to Spook" means...

At this point, the Wonder Woman gifs are a longstanding Spook tradition

Was the warning handed out in this thread? I can't find it, how far back was it?

I envy US residents and their $30 code. EU was out of the game there :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. It sucks shipping outside US. It's much cheaper and easier to buy within US.

I think someone told on us.... This is the sandbox for god sake!
It was only moved to the Sandbox after Codegate.

You know, if having to navigate through tons of pages to find a code is the problem, there's other things that can be posted in multitudes besides naughty gifs to drive the whiners crazy. You could post pictures of Spook stuff ... and then how will they complain?
Navigation wasn't the issue, having to check who was around before opening the thread was.

It's Sideshowcollectors, not Boobsrus.

Also, I know it will NEVER happen, but am I the only one who would freak out if a 1/6 scale figure would be made of Future Tom from the movie The Fountain??

The Fountain is in my top ten favorite movies, but I've never considered the idea of a Tom figure. To answer your question, no, I would be freaking out with you.

Knowing I'm going to spend money at the end of this thing is making me shop around. Like, I have the urge to spend money. I just preordered the Neca Deadpool.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Grown men complaining about sexy women, Jesus Christ.

Reminded me of the "Show your MCU collection" thread etc. Someone will always come along and post 10 different photos of each Iron Man or Captain America in one post, and each time you scroll that page there are 50 photos to scroll through..

Hmm I could use my $30 code on a sandtrooper. If I did that I would for sure have to pass on the jedha patrol 2 pack. Not sure if I would rather have the sandtrooper or jedha tk trooper.

The Fountain is in my top ten favorite movies, but I've never considered the idea of a Tom figure. To answer your question, no, I would be freaking out with you.

It would look SO COOL, too, with a shaved head Hugh Jackman sculpt, all the tattoos up both of his arms, the ring finger tattoo...

Knowing I'm going to spend money at the end of this thing is making me shop around. Like, I have the urge to spend money. I just preordered the Neca Deadpool.

The prototype at Comic Con looked ****ing badass. Here's hoping the production version turns out as nice. Been hearing and reading some not so comforting things about recent 1/4 scale figures from them.

I'm a huge Venom fan and I don't want that figure for $110

Mines good until Oct. 31st but the items magically changed. Which makes me a sad panda as I was just about to pull the trigger on Strange.

Same with me! When I first got the code it was good on just about everything! I should have tried to place an order as soon as I got it.

Back