Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

All furniture comes from IKEA.

deadpool.jpg

My GF works for Ikea, she is upset that not all my furniture is Ikea. All my shelving units are though.

DETOLFS are the ****ing sexmachine of shelving.

Currently I have 13 detolfs with one more on the way

Did they used to come in ONE box, but now come in TWO boxes? My friend says they have an A and B box. I remember them being in one box...

Yeah 2 boxes now. I remember when they changed over I almost missed the second box.

I just grabbed this shelf/cabinet from a garage sale for $25. Couldn't pass it up.
afd96dc9391765546dd6a97332d2732f.jpg

My God how long do these codes last? I saw a new code and enter it, but already expired. Don't they realize we have lives outside of internet etc.? I mean whose life is so empty that they check this forum and Twitter like every hour? No offense if you do.:wink1:

I'm starting to be okay with the small codes. That's if what some of the guys are saying is true. Two and four dollar codes mean I don't really miss out on anything if I don't get them. Plus they could equal the seventy or so we got last year by halloween.

:dunno

My God how long do these codes last? I saw a new code and enter it, but already expired. Don't they realize we have lives outside of internet etc.? I mean whose life is so empty that they check this forum and Twitter like every hour? No offense if you do.:wink1:

Well, in fairness part of the trade-off is that you've got to be quick to be in. If the whole thing totals say $75 when they are finished, they won't want to be in a position where they've given away $75 worth of discounts on pre-orders or new items (which is what most people will use them for) to every forumer or twitter/facebook follower..

If they've given away $20 to over 90% of them, then that's probably a fair pill for them to swallow for the attention that Spooktackular has given them..

not sure, entered most on my android.

With one of the $2 codes, I entered it on my iPhone Safari browser and it didn't save properly I don't think. To be fair I might have just remembered my rewards balance incorrectly. I've been using Firefox on my laptop for codes since because I'm certain it's had a 100% success rate for me so far.

Mobile browsers just might be dodgy in general, I dunno. Desktop is the safest thing.

I got a friend funneling me codes before the email... but I just can't beat Kuat of Kuat. I'd really like to know his system.

tumblr_o3y7tzPVqr1qfx0b8o1_500.gif

Back