Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

The free shipping seems to stack with those 1 time use 30 & 25 off codes. It's showing the Hot Toys Luke in my cart for 199 with free shipping. Just a heads up.

Edit: Probably just delete this, as I dont think it really works. It SHOWS it in the cart, but the fine print says that they wont honor it even if the site allows you to apply the extra discount. So I wouldn't risk it.

They've stacked coupons like that for me before even if the fine print says otherwise. Try it, worst that happens is they take it off or contact you.

Damn free shipping on the T-800 Guardian and I get paid this Friday. Does it really have to be one day?

Dangit Ryan you had to mention the T-800...I knew there was something on SS I had forgotten about.

Sorry lol. Well it looks like you can flex the figure and still get free shipping.

Will it let you do a 2 payment flex? Put an order in to get free shipping, then pay it off when you have the money.

Yeah it looks like you can do that. I may just do that.

Sorry lol. Well it looks like you can flex the figure and still get free shipping.
I would hop on this; but I just get this feeling this figure is gonna come down in price hard this fall. I'm smelling a Mandarin sort of deal here.

I would hop on this; but I just get this feeling this figure is gonna come down in price hard this fall. I'm smelling a Mandarin sort of deal here.
True but I've been wanting it so i'll just jump on it now.
I did that last year on the Gordon bat-signal set when it was like 20% off with free shipping.

I'm about too and I checked out the inquiries on it and it says when it's a deal and you flex it will be taken away. Seems that may not be true but I'll do it anyways and let you guys know what happens. I don't have these kind of funds available so flexing things is the best route for me.

True but I've been wanting it so i'll just jump on it now.

Well that's what counts the most, man. Hope you enjoy! I've got some custom plans for mine when I eventually get one. I have some spare parts specifically for it

Well that's what counts the most, man. Hope you enjoy! I've got some custom plans for mine when I eventually get one. I have some spare parts specifically for it

Nice! I hope the free shipping stays but sadly I have a feeling it'll be taken away from me which at that point I'll still keep the order and flex it but I'll be bummed for sure.

Nice! I hope the free shipping stays but sadly I have a feeling it'll be taken away from me which at that point I'll still keep the order and flex it but I'll be bummed for sure.
Fingers crossed! They've put through some crazy deals for me before so maybe this will slide, seems like luck of the draw depending on who reviews your order.

Fingers crossed! They've put through some crazy deals for me before so maybe this will slide, seems like luck of the draw depending on who reviews your order.

Well I'm one of those who's cancelled a lot and that's just because of my situation and how much I have had to cut back so I feel like they will take it away for sure but maybe I'll get lucky. Having free shipping helps honestly and or a coupon.

I wish I could take advantage of the free shipping, but I just bought Superman a couple weeks ago and decided against Nick Fury. All other figures I want are still preorders.

Well I'm one of those who's cancelled a lot and that's just because of my situation and how much I have had to cut back so I feel like they will take it away for sure but maybe I'll get lucky. Having free shipping helps honestly and or a coupon.
Such is life man. Collect until it's a stressor. Take a break when necessary. Been there before too.
I wish I could take advantage of the free shipping, but I just bought Superman a couple weeks ago and decided against Nick Fury. All other figures I want are still preorders.
Likewise. I've got too much preoredered right now to justify a splurge.

That bites man but it isn't worth just throwing money down on this event. I would of not been apart of this event if I didn't see the T-800 in the mix lol.
Such is life man. Collect until it's a stressor. Take a break when necessary. Been there before too.

Likewise. I've got too much preoredered right now to justify a splurge.

I've been taking a mini break I haven't bought a Hot Toys figure in months and I only have a couple pre-orders left. So definitely proud of myself.

I know that feeling. A couple years ago I had some tough times, could barely keep up with bills and sure couldn't buy any figures. Every little bit helps... Even now I focus only on my favorites, I've sold all my "unnecessary" figures.

I know that feeling. A couple years ago I had some tough times, could barely keep up with bills and sure couldn't buy any figures. Every little bit helps... Even now I focus only on my favorites, I've sold all my "unnecessary" figures.

As did I. I think the most I've spent recently were on little figures, a Wolverine figure and Godzilla item that was about $200 but other then that nothing huge or spending crazy money on. All that was months ago so it's been a while. It will come to a point though when I may just have to stop all around. I'm getting that feeling it needs too. Luckily nothing big coming out I want except suicide squad stuff.

Back