Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC January hath forsaken us

Well then I should be able to use it on Kylo right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never noticed or tried. Can you use PayPal for payment?

Never noticed or tried. Can you use PayPal for payment?
Some items yeah... If it has an exact shipping quote you can use Paypal to pay in full ahead of time. It'll show next to the price on the product page if you can.

Oh good. I keep getting random 25 dollars ones that seem to only apply to a handful of things nobody wants. And when I preordered Finn from star wars I got a star wars code that only works on r2d2 and a clone trooper! If it worked on all star wars stuff it would've ruled

This is my first time posting here, so sorry if I ask the same thing you've heard 100 times... but there are over 3000 pages in this thread and it is a bit confusing.

I've been on the Sideshow mailing list for a while now, but I'm only just now finally ready to place my first order. My collecting budget is small and nothing tempted me enough to save up until the 1/6 Green Lantern that's up for pre-order right now. I've been saving for months and I'm finally ready to place my order. I was hoping to use a discount code to save $10-20, but I'm not finding anything. I even contacted customer service and they gave me a WELCOME code that didn't work as well as a $15 code that doesn't work for Green Lantern.

Is there any point to me waiting and holding out hope for a code to be posted here or emailed? One that will work on Green Lantern? This purchase is bigger than any I had all of last year, so every $10-20 matters to me :)

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Within 3 weeks you'll have a $20 code you can use on anything that was listed on the site prior to December 1st. If that's GL, then you're good.

Within 3 weeks you'll have a $20 code you can use on anything that was listed on the site prior to December 1st. If that's GL, then you're good.

Thanks! How would I know this so I wouldn't have to ask? lol! I mean, how do you know this? :)

Thanks again!

Thanks! How would I know this so I wouldn't have to ask? lol! I mean, how do you know this? :)

The rules/details are printed on every coupon card - there's a photo of one on the first post of this thread. And every page of this thread talks about a monthly coupon code.

This is my first time posting here, so sorry if I ask the same thing you've heard 100 times... but there are over 3000 pages in this thread and it is a bit confusing.

I've been on the Sideshow mailing list for a while now, but I'm only just now finally ready to place my first order. My collecting budget is small and nothing tempted me enough to save up until the 1/6 Green Lantern that's up for pre-order right now. I've been saving for months and I'm finally ready to place my order. I was hoping to use a discount code to save $10-20, but I'm not finding anything. I even contacted customer service and they gave me a WELCOME code that didn't work as well as a $15 code that doesn't work for Green Lantern.

Is there any point to me waiting and holding out hope for a code to be posted here or emailed? One that will work on Green Lantern? This purchase is bigger than any I had all of last year, so every $10-20 matters to me :)

If you're willing to be a little bit patient. You could probably get a bigger discount than $10-$15 on that figure. Judging by the reaction to that one it may get 20% off at some point.

If you're willing to be a little bit patient. You could probably get a bigger discount than $10-$15 on that figure. Judging by the reaction to that one it may get 20% off at some point.

Do people not like it? And here I've been trying to save up and get my order in quick before it sells out. You don't think there's a danger of that?

Definitely not before it's released, just follow the Green Lantern thread as the figure finally arrives and see people's reactions, if they're luke warm the figure will likely linger a bit. Sideshow released their Superman figure last year around this time and it's still available, for example.

Usually the only danger is missing out on the exclusive, so if you need that then maybe get the February code and order, but even the exclusives are often available after a figure is released.

Definitely not before it's released, just follow the Green Lantern thread as the figure finally arrives and see people's reactions, if they're luke warm the figure will likely linger a bit. Sideshow released their Superman figure last year around this time and it's still available, for example.

Usually the only danger is missing out on the exclusive, so if you need that then maybe get the February code and order, but even the exclusives are often available after a figure is released.

I definitely want the exclusive :) Thanks for all the info! Sounds like I'll be waiting for a February code and ordering :D

Keep checking this page regularly (always go to the last page because all the others are out of date), somebody always updates the thread title with the new code available (Sideshow doesn't send this particular code by mailing list - I really don't know where it comes from!). It usually is a $20 code good on everything listed since the previous month. It should be good on the Green lantern figure since its been out a while. There is usually a new code every month, but Sideshow has been skipping months lately. The last one was in December, and they announced there should be another one before Valentines Day. Hope this helps.

Well if neither the Rey or Finn set work for the next coupon (if there is one), I decided that i will apply it to R5-D4.

Do people not like it? And here I've been trying to save up and get my order in quick before it sells out. You don't think there's a danger of that?

if its something you NEED and cant chance it slipping through your fingers , Sideshow also has payment plans with FlexPay that can help you in the Saving Up Dept.

ELECTRO gets 30% off HT Electro at SS. Just got a text msg. I'm not sure I'd get this if it was free.

Back