Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC G1HPY4L for $10 RP Cyber Monday

I just don't know what to go with on this one. On the 12" one I went weathered red and gold. Was thinking of a brand new shiny red and gold, a war machine paint scheme, or possibly green and purple for a Hulk scheme.

I did 3 of the smaller ones - regular, Midas and Captain America. This one I'm just doing regular. Might dirty it up a bit though.

Thanks for the codes guys got 3 out of 4
Just missed the last 1

ARGH! I was on here at 1:10. The $5 code posted at 1:12! :gah:

ARGH! I was on here at 1:10. The $5 code posted at 1:12! :gah:

I feel you. I checked for new codes right before I started the last mission of Starcraft II (had to be a little after 1:00). Oh well. I got $20 over this long weekend. Can't complain.

I was literally waiting for Sideshow Customer support to solve my shipping issues... when the code appeared... expired... and I was still waiting for someone at their online support for a response :(

The irony....

Woo hoo 10 bucks free! I am now sitting on 60 dollars RW points.

So 4 RP codes total so far since Friday for $20? 3 for 100 points @ $5 and 1 for 200 points @ $10 correct? That's what I've gotten so don't think I missed any... :)

i got them all so far. Not too bad. Closing in on a free figure again. I think i am at 187.00 right now.

The only one I missed, darn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

****e! Missed that last one. Went fast! This is shaping up to be a second Spooktacular. Gotta stay glued to the forums.

Not the forms necessarily..your email actually. You should be receiving the alerts via email.

Not the forms necessarily..your email actually. You should be receiving the alerts via email.

Yep. I mean in addition to that. [emoji1]

Typically the first place the info hits is this forum.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Is there a way to see what codes were inputted. I have Gotten two of the five dollar codes, and the ten today, but my balance is only reflecting as if I had added 300 points. One of the 100 point codes is missing, but I'm not finding a way to see which one it was...

Back