Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC G1HPY4L for $10 RP Cyber Monday

I couldn't get that last $5 code to work. U224BVS. I would go to both the main page and spooktacular page saying congrats you found $5 in RP, but when I would sign in to save it, would say oops already redeemed. I tried phone, computer and different web browsers till finally it started to say expired. But I just checked my RP total and it actually went up 100 points without ever saying it was saved.... weird, but glad it did work..

Yeah, that last code isn't working for me (says it's expired)- shoot! At least the other codes they've released this past week have worked for me- thanks to all for sharing!

Do SS reward points ever expire?

Dammit! Keep trying but it says it's expired ... this is what I get for making lunch.

I couldn't get that last $5 code to work. U224BVS. I would go to both the main page and spooktacular page saying congrats you found $5 in RP, but when I would sign in to save it, would say oops already redeemed. I tried phone, computer and different web browsers till finally it started to say expired. But I just checked my RP total and it actually went up 100 points without ever saying it was saved.... weird, but glad it did work..

Mine did the same thing...?

Yes! 4/4 for this round of RP codes! Thanks for the emails! Im up to $116 now ;} Gunna put it all towards Batman Returns two pack Im thinking. Anyone else jump on the Commando figure? With a 15% coupon code he came out to only $212.49 shipped! My friend and I were very happy to nab him at that price!

pot77u.jpg

I feel like the NE Patriots ... my first loss out of all the Spook Codes and Black Friday/Cyber Monday ones ... that one expired quickly.

G1HPY4L don't know if this has already been posted guys

It was coming up expired for me to and I tried it every which way from desktop and tablet.

IDK when it hit FB, but I got the email at 1:16 and tried to enter it at 1:30 :dunno

Nice! I'm working on one of those as well.

I just don't know what to go with on this one. On the 12" one I went weathered red and gold. Was thinking of a brand new shiny red and gold, a war machine paint scheme, or possibly green and purple for a Hulk scheme.

why this one expired so fast now? u224bvs can't believe it

Back