Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

It doesn't help that almost no one on those shows can act, either.

giphy.gif

I'm back. I see they didn't release a code while I was gone. What can I say? I thought it would work.

:dunno

Sideshow's on the West Coast.

Know that. just giving an update from this side of the country. and was hoping not to have to stay awake for another 3 hours.

sleep-gif.gif

I sent her a tweet this morning asking if she'd drop by and say hi to the freaks. Sh3 h@t3$ u5 is not a valid code. [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ha ha! I thought it was just me. Everyone at work was telling me the Flash was a good show, and I was like "Is it like Smallville, and Arrow?" They were like No, no.. it's really good.

I watched 2 episodes, and the main plot is love sick young people.

giphy.gif

I have had some real struggles with arrow ... It's too campy . Flash I enjoy a lot more . But I really do love The 100 ,

Know that. just giving an update from this side of the country. and was hoping not to have to stay awake for another 3 hours.

sleep-gif.gif

Sure, but we're on THEIR time. Not ours.

Can't really blame CW, teenagers have always been their target audiences, we're all just past that stage of our lives lol

I still watch Supernatural and The 100.

How about a quick flash in the park?

the-flash-cw-image-the-flash-cw-36781377-1280-1607.jpg

Can't really blame CW, teenagers have always been their target audiences, we're all just passed that stage of our lives lol

I still watch Supernatural and The 100.
The only ongoing shows I watch are Game of Thrones and I'm trying to get back into TWD. Been watching Burn Notice again, and I need to finish Justified.

The only ongoing shows I watch are Game of Thrones and I'm trying to get back into TWD. Been watching Burn Notice again, and I need to finish Justified.
Justified was so damn good. Season five wasn't quite as strong as the rest, but season six was AMAZING!

Back