Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

On a different note, don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to say, well at least I can actually start sleeping all night and then I realized I'm on call next week. Doh!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did anyone form sideshow check in here during Spooktacular?

I can go easier on my data now while I'm at work [emoji38]

Fortunately the billing and data cycle starts over tomorrow.

Ash vs. Evil Dead was great.

Why does every show on CW use Melrose Place as a template? It doesn't matter if it's Vampires, superheroes, whatever. It takes just a few minutes of watching ANY show on the network and you know you're watching CW.

Time for another tantrum.

"Sideshow..."

giphy.gif

(Not that it did any good last time!)

Well Halloween is over on the east coast. No last minute code.

Why does every show on CW use Melrose Place as a template? It doesn't matter if it's Vampires, superheroes, whatever. It takes just a few minutes of watching ANY show on the network and you know you're watching CW.

I find the Show "The 100" to be exception to that ^_^

The 100 still has love triangle drama. I still like the show, though.

Everything on CW has that same vibe, the "tween soap opera" feel.

I could never get into Flash or Arrow, and no doubt Supergirl will be exactly the same.

I can't believe I made it through 2 seasons of Arrow before I had to finally throw in the towel. I tried watching The Flash but immediately gave up after 1 episode. I don't think I'll ever watch anything on the CW ever again.

Every 10 minutes there is at least one instance that they have to go after their target audience, the 14 year old girl. A grown man can only take so much of this.

I can't believe I made it through 2 seasons of Arrow before I had to finally throw in the towel. I tried watching The Flash but immediately gave up after 1 episode. I don't think I'll ever watch anything on the CW ever again.

Every 10 minutes there is at least one instance that they have to go after their target audience, the 14 year old girl. A grown man can only take so much of this.

It doesn't help that almost no one on those shows can act, either.

Everything on CW has that same vibe, the "tween soap opera" feel.

I could never get into Flash or Arrow, and no doubt Supergirl will be exactly the same.

Ha ha! I thought it was just me. Everyone at work was telling me the Flash was a good show, and I was like "Is it like Smallville, and Arrow?" They were like No, no.. it's really good.

I watched 2 episodes, and the main plot is love sick young people.

Back