Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

pro_design1 - $626
Stshammgod - $350
Galaxysupreme - $776 US
berratt - $277
Aumakua - $2304.38
korrick uscm - $150
mongoose - $525
Shawpaw $509
Positron $305
Bonestockbrz $928
darkknight - $278.49
Devlinboy $288
xequae - $162
evenflow - $279
Luse - $370
link2195 - $468
hokietwo - $1501
Sidewinder - $621
c3r1h5 - $654
chisoxcollector - $260.60
Ajkhunter - $625
The Rage - $163
De@df00l - $157
Slacker292 - $1077
Kenbenobi - $425
slamscaper -$273

Keep copying the list and adding to it fellas!

Yeah, so SSC needs to fight back with some serious deals and rewards points in the next 24 hours.

I never realized so many Australians were on this board

Is John Matrix worth getting at PC? How's the figure overall?

I spent $273

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

There's only like 2 of us in here right now lol

Yeah, so SSC needs to fight back with some serious deals and rewards points in the next 24 hours.

Hope springs eternal.

I never realized so many Australians were on this board

I love our Australian brothers and sisters. They have the coolest animals on Earth.

We have a running total everyone has spent today at PC

And in reference to them losing money at 40%, I wouldn't think that is the case. We often see that happen through the period of the year at sideshow on several of their items. Ed209, Darkworld thor, heartbreaker, Man of steel just to name a few that come to mind that I've seen at 40% off plus free shipping on certain specials they run

Popcultcha SupaStore "We are looking into it. The terms and conditions of the sale were very clear that it was 20% off original RRP, in stock items only. If the item was already on sale more than 20% it would remain at that great savings price. This is the way we have always had sales, unfortunately we are investigating a series of events of early this morning that has compromised that position, by no fault of Popcultcha. We are leasing with 3rd parties to have this investigated and rectified. Thanks for your patience."

to buy or not to buy John Matrix..........still debating and shopping cart is open :lol

Popcultcha SupaStore "We are looking into it. The terms and conditions of the sale were very clear that it was 20% off original RRP, in stock items only. If the item was already on sale more than 20% it would remain at that great savings price. This is the way we have always had sales, unfortunately we are investigating a series of events of early this morning that has compromised that position, by no fault of Popcultcha. We are leasing with 3rd parties to have this investigated and rectified. Thanks for your patience."
Yeah they'll cancel all orders

Yup... as I thought... unless the 3rd party decides to take responsibility and take the hit.... (if that is what I got... they use a 3rd party to run the site... or are they using a 3rd party to investigate this?)

they are pretty much cancelled.

They won't.

You know they're reading all of this, right? This board has at least two or three SSC employees infiltrated that I've spotted. They're definitely going to discuss tonight's epic ass kicking by that Aussie site.

Back