CSI's Collection Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very nice collection, very clean and nicely spaced.
Hope no one ever accidentley knocks into those statues with the pool cues! :wink1:

very very nice collection, very clean and nicely spaced.
Hope no one ever accidentley knocks into those statues with the pool cues! :wink1:

wow, these pics are sooooo old, the collection as well as the room has changed tremendously. The pool table is gone and replaced with a 60" plasma and leather reclining loveseat and much of the collection has changed. I have some grail pieces coming and when I get them I will redo the pictures.

Great collection, ver tastefuly done...i know you said you have redone it, woud like to see the new pics......also i love the batman on throne by luna, i just had a one of a kind superman on throne done by him.....sadly i am putting on ebay soon...:(

Great collection, ver tastefuly done...i know you said you have redone it, woud like to see the new pics......also i love the batman on throne by luna, i just had a one of a kind superman on throne done by him.....sadly i am putting on ebay soon...:(

Send me pictures of that, I have never seen it.

Very impressive collection, my man.

But...you know there is only one true Gretzky jersey, and it's this one:

wayne-gretzky2.jpg

Very impressive collection, my man.

But...you know there is only one true Gretzky jersey, and it's this one:

wayne-gretzky2.jpg

LOL, that is the only one I specifically chose not to purchase. Didn't like the Great One until he played for a US team :wink1:

LOL, that is the only one I specifically chose not to purchase. Didn't like the Great One until he played for a US team :wink1:

So you only like him as a loser then (no cups after he left)? Lol...Can't go wrong with any Gretzky stuff, but as an Edmontonian, I am genetically obligated to point this out...it's beyond my control.

Back