CSI's Collection Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a sweet collection you have there CSI. Very cool to see someone mixing it up with some DC with the Marvel.

I couldn't help but notice the Thrashers jersey? You a fellow Atlantan?

Very Very Impressive Collection, Great Artwork also, Major Eye Candy all around. Always wanted to see what SSC PF looked like next to DC Museum as far as how close to scale they where with each other, I can see you don't like the Squirrel either with Green Lantern, I guess you have to be pretty careful when playing a game of snooker

Very nice collection!

Lots of DC AND Marvel goodness in there and I especially liked the prints you have.

Congrats!

Love the collection...also that Shipwreck custom looks great...but Im not so sure I would love pool sticks near those sweet PF's...

Very nice collection!!! Really neat and clean. I'd be scared of having a pool table so close to them, or in the same room for that matter.I would't trust my family playing there after a couple of drinks. Anyway excellent collection.

Last edited:
Killer collection csi!!!! Displayed perfectly, clean and no clutter. 100% win :clap

I could never play pool in that room though, I would be far to worried about something getting broken.

That's an awesome collection dude, great set up. I love the fact that you've got em all spread out and not bundled up in glass cabinets. The artwork collection is phenomanal. How often do you dust your stuff??

Back