Statue Cryptozoic Entertainment*DC Comics Artist Rendition - Joker's Calling Card

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anybody got an update on this but my order through WBShop got cancelled...the email said the item has been discontinued by the vendor. I don't know what's going on with this line but it's odd....

Not sure if anybody got an update on this but my order through WBShop got cancelled...the email said the item has been discontinued by the vendor. I don't know what's going on with this line but it's odd....

That is strange, especially since they showed future releases in the series.

Got an email from BBTS saying my card while be charged for it soon as they expect it this month. It's been a long wait!

So it's out and finally shipped! I know this is a small statue and most people wouldn't care. I really wanted it for a few reasons though. I had a poster that would match it really well. I love the concept. And finally, the wait of almost two years from seeing it built anticipation!

I'm happy with it. The four cards aren't too different, one matches a poster from the late 80s well. The detail on it is good (clean paint for the thread sowing the button on, paint forcing the look of shadows is applied well and makes shadow in the all the right places and makes the glove material appear soft and clean). It is 1:1 when I compared it with my own "adult" hand.

I had number 6-something or other-hundred out of 2000. I think this will be the best out of the series. The only other one I plan to get is the Batman hand with a Batarang to match a Batman sister poster I have hanging on the same wall. The Harley hand did nothing for me. The Ivy one is cool and I think there's good potential for others.

If you like it at all, the price is right to jump on and I suggest you do so quick before they're all gone! The quality is there imo.

JH1.jpg
JH2.jpg
JH3.jpg

arrived Friday.. pretty neat.Polyresin has some weight to it and it's actually very well made for an inexpensive statue.Cards are cool,takes a little practice to get all 4 set.Fun piece.

Attachments

• IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    611.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    603 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    977.2 KB · Views: 55
ForeverYoung, where have you seen the Poison Ivy? I like the Batman, but I wish it came in black.

ForeverYoung, where have you seen the Poison Ivy? I like the Batman, but I wish it came in black.

Just going to jump in here. This is a pic from New York Toy Fair 2018. Ivy, Catwoman, Two Face concepts in the background.

NYTF Cryptozoic Hand Statues.jpg

I have seen the HQ it's OK but that Catwoman looks Boss..

black would have been better,the Batman is just too blue.The Ivy could be nice.

Back