Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f29ac3684191b3d5445b069a1abd0827_zps49dfc552.jpg

Lol.. IMO Classic was better but didn't p.o it.. At least I've got a third chance at snagging one Baroness..

Congrats Cart. I just cant have everything I want. I guess I am going to have to admire this one from a distance.

Not sure who's in a better position... i buy everything i want, then i deal with the wrath of god when the wife sees a new package show up at the door! :rotfl

Congrats Cart. I just cant have everything I want. I guess I am going to have to admire this one from a distance.

Not sure who's in a better position... i buy everything i want, then i deal with the wrath of god when the wife sees a new package show up at the door! :rotfl

:yess: just how I do it as well. Or the famous, oh that, I have had it for awhile. You must have forgot...:rotfl:rotfl

:yess: just how I do it as well. Or the famous, oh that, I have had it for awhile. You must have forgot...:rotfl:rotfl

My boss watches and controls the bank account like a hawk. I can't get them past her her like that.:(:monkey2

I learned from my first marriage that having a joint account is a bad idea! I have my own money, she has hers and we just split bills. Helps greatly in situations like this one. :yess:

My boss watches and controls the bank account like a hawk. I can't get them past her her like that.:(:monkey2

I learned from my first marriage that having a joint account is a bad idea! I have my own money, she has hers and we just split bills. Helps greatly in situations like this one. :yess:

I love to spend so she is an amazing money manager. So consequently a joint account is perfecto for my situation.:lol Sad to say.:slap

My better half surprised me with this today--playing totally dumb about the sellout of Baroness but knowing she was being Fed-Ex'd to us the whole time. I'm a very lucky guy :D. However, we opened the PF box to see Crimson Baroness with a glob of glue/shiny paint/coating smack in the middle of her forehead. I tried to moisten a q-tip and take it off but the stuff doesn't budge. It's this hard shiny stuff that ruins an otherwise fantastic and almost flawless (everywhere else on her) paint job. I know Sideshow means well, I know their customer service team is nice and all that but this sH^* gets very frustrating time after time after time. Like get it together please people. In total she cost $460.00 with duties to Canada. I feel defeated. It's just a statue, I know, but the last three I have received have had problems. Three in a row. THREE. This flaw is on her face, if it was her leg fine, but not that gorgeous face. I'm scared about my Supes EX paint job now. Needless to say, she's going back. I'm feeling over collecting. Three flawed pieces in a row. I'm starting to think I should just invest the money and get out of this hobby or stick to 1/6 'cause they don't have all these problems. Like, am I on Sideshow's black list 'cause I raz them about their high ES's as of late? Like wtf lol. Sorry to vent but a beautiful surprise turned sour as both of us looked at Baroness and said "WTF. What the "F" is that on her forehead?" I'm thinking a break from this hobby would do me good. :( Later all. One more PF on the way: Supes Ex. My grail piece. Please let Supes Ex turn out okay... Sideshow... please... hanging on by a thread here, sorry to be dramatic lol

Last edited:
Vent away. I'd be pretty frustrated with that myself. That's a pretty big oversight, in terms of QC. Sorry to hear about that.

I think the best thing to do is keep the faith. Call up Sideshow. They're definitely going to work with you. And WORST case scenario, you send it back for a refund. But hopefully, if you contact them ASAP, they'll have a replacement or two left.

Back