creg customs twin heads and armor sets..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say......................................................................................................................................................yes.

13684734.gif

Did these ever get made?

Sad to say it did not pushed through Drunk. All our hopes of CC doing it was lost. Joe community was gone after Sideshow pulled the plug, only people that keep this small joe community alive are a few of us that sticked around and keep trickling the customs. How I wish it was like a couple of years ago when everyone is here. For myself I will stick around.

I’m still hoping to get these guys one day. I bought the shoulder armor off eBay for them.

Still fiddle with my WIPs here and there. I made their armor and just got 2 heads off ebay to modify....

Sad to say it did not pushed through Drunk. All our hopes of CC doing it was lost. Joe community was gone after Sideshow pulled the plug, only people that keep this small joe community alive are a few of us that sticked around and keep trickling the customs. How I wish it was like a couple of years ago when everyone is here. For myself I will stick around.

Im glad buddy, its awesome to have such a kind skilled/talented artisian such as yourself work so hard for us. Thank you for all you do! I need to do what we talked about and start learning how to sculpt and with whatever medium works best and help us out too. Guess its just gonna be trial and error unless you have some tips/pointers.

Back