creg customs twin heads and armor sets..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

I didn't know.

I don't participate in enough group commissions to know.

Any recommendation on painter for this group project that Creg Customs can ship the heads to, etc. or is it every individual fend for themselves?

You should read post 9 and 10 in this thread:lol

Hey guys - checking in real quick. The set may actually be less and as some have said - it will look like a realistic take on the cartoon version. There is not enough to really go on with the 84 figures.

I am moving this week so I my be out a week or so settling in but I will be back soon and get started on this.

CC

Hey guys - checking in real quick. The set may actually be less and as some have said - it will look like a realistic take on the cartoon version. There is not enough to really go on with the 84 figures.

I am moving this week so I my be out a week or so settling in but I will be back soon and get started on this.

CC

Fully pumped, can't wait to see your designs.

11215962_10204229610635617_1973614017_n.jpg

Hey everyone,

My apologies about not posting sooner, Matt had contacted me in April about this project and I forgot to get back to him. I was on vactation at the time and it slipped my mind.

Anyway, if people are interested I'd be happy to paint any or all of the sets. I can either ship them out to one person down the line, or back to all of you individually... either way is fine by me.

If you follow the link in my signature you can see examples of my work.

And I have done some group commission work in the past... I don't have the final pic, but this was a WIP for the Thulsa Doom figure:

8520a649-7ad0-49b1-816b-38a8e1b56c73_zps2d38ef54.jpg

Hey guys - went through a move, a job change and a 3 week long (and counting) bronchitis bought but I am back!

I will get to this as soon as I can. I hit some production issues with my Batman cowls that are now solved. Give me a few weeks and I'll get going on this if there is still enough interest.

Back