CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: Avengers - Raging HULK

two-face and maroni are looking crazy good, top notch work man. but... when are you going to bring us finally a proper b-begins sculpt. with your skills, this would look phenomenal, and there is no good begins 1/6 sculpt out there. i'm so hating the hot toys headsculpt, i just can't look at the figure anymore and still waiting here that you're rescuing my eyes :D

two-face and maroni are looking crazy good, top notch work man. but... when are you going to bring us finally a proper b-begins sculpt. with your skills, this would look phenomenal, and there is no good begins 1/6 sculpt out there. i'm so hating the hot toys headsculpt, i just can't look at the figure anymore and still waiting here that you're rescuing my eyes :D

:lol - I feel your pain brother and your patience will soon be rewarded :D

Here is the final Two-Face. Oh what to do with this one.... Hmmm....

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.03 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.14 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.23 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.44 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.41 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.57 PM.jpeg

Thanks guys!

Some posing...

Not sure if serious -

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.35.25 PM.jpeg

"And I thought my jokes were bad." Not sure the the brow on this one. Just having some fun with the base sculpt.

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.28.26 PM.jpeg

Man these are so sick, top one especially

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "Watch for my sign." Batman Begins

Amazing work. In for a Hulk, and just in awe of the others. Makes me wish I had a Joker just for the Ledger sculpt.

The Ledger's look very good (as does the rest I hasten to add), its amazing how closely he actually resembles Joseph Gordon Levitt. I mean any sculpt of Ledger could almost be him aswell.

Great sculpts there .

Back