Creature From The Black Lagoon PF up for Pre-order!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean? They might mean their allocation for the domestic market. I reckon they would have allocations for their distributors, which will not have sold out. Though I could be wrong, and what's so surprising? People have been chomping for this for ages. It's flipper city out there.

Yeah..c'mon people no need to panic...Uncle Sideshow has plenty to go around..:lol...don't forget about the "edition size:TBD" routine. Who ever pre-orders one while it says that...will get one guaranteed!

I ordered mine. Not sure if I keep it though. $350,- is allot of money IMO.

Agreed. But since they are beginning to have covered most of the main players in this line with the release of Creature, I can handle it. At least it's finally surfacing though. I was beginning to think he was never going to show up. Looks like the old statement "good things come to those who wait" applies here.:chew

Gotta think about this one. Is it just me, or does the pose look very much like the pose of the Horizon vinyl model kit? I s'pose if you're going to swipe you should swipe the best, but still...PS

Pre-ordered one as well. I think it's a beautiful piece and actually cheaper than I had anticipated.

Curse you SS! You weren't supposed to announce this PF with anything else remotely cool within a six month window...I absolutely love this piece, the execution is jaw dropping, but I just don't see how I'll be able to follow through with the Creech AND new PF's for Anakin and Aragorn.... :eek: :monkey2

The price tag didn't stop me (wondering if I should have gone the flex pay route, though). This will be my first premium format figure. Now all this PF needs is an installed sound box that plays the "Creature Attacks" theme every time you push the button!

Back