Creature 1:1 bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come the eyes on the bust are different than the eyes on the PF?

PS. Joranthalus, awesome display! :rock :bow

the colors look a tad too 'clean' looking in the pics. i like the more realistic looking coloring of the model kit posted back a bit better

still bought one though

Well got my shipping notice tonight :D Creach will be in the House Tue. Also I saw in the newsletter that the stock for the bust in down to 33.

Wow. I went to my local retailer today, and I seriously hate this item. The paint is completely metallic looking, and the eyes are oddly sculpted, with a hollow, drilled in iris. This, coupled with the lack of a nametag to match the others, really makes me think this thing is not for me. Glad I passed.:peace

i could go either way on the eyes, i've seen them done both ways about as often. But i love the "metallic" look to the skin. Very fishlike....

#51 in the house. Pre-ordered from Alter Ego Comics and the bust was shipped directly from Sideshow on 7/8. Very nice piece. Hope you like the photos.

Here's a couple of comparison shots for ya! Sorry if the quality isn't that great. Take care.

Thanks for the pics, it is making me rethink my decision to buy it as I cancelled it a while back.

now... bring on the Wolfman!

busts1.jpg

had to rearrange the PFs... still need to rearrange the lighting....

Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous display!

Well..just took advantage of the bing.com 13% discount and bought one off of ebay tonight. Hopefully he looks good in my display. Will post pics upon arrival.

Well..just took advantage of the bing.com 13% discount and bought one off of ebay tonight. Hopefully he looks good in my display. Will post pics upon arrival.

Very cool! Congrats on your purchase and hope you like it!

Holy crap! How'd you do that? I got mine for $400 and I thought it was a killer deal. $330 must be below cost.

It was on Ebay---I put in my top bid---and auction ended with me winning---:chew
$400.00 is a great price ---any pics of your Creature bust?

Back