Creature 1:1 bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creature Lifesize Bust!

Not what we were all looking for, but pretty awesome indeed!

2967_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Creature Lifesize Bust!

OMG! Wow, well that's not what I wanted, but I must have it!!!

Ooh, now do I wait for the SSE instead?!?!? :monkey5

I like it, almost enough to sell the PF in favor of it.

For the Creature bust, I think I prefer the color to the SSE.

Not what we were all looking for, but pretty awesome indeed!

what are you talking about... that's EXACTLY what i was looking for! That or the Wolfman 1:1!! And only $80 without shipping with my points! What an excellent day this turned out to be! :D

So, when can i expect this bad boy.... 3rd Quarter!?!? :mad:

Hmm... I'm not as impressed by this as I thought I would be. Not sure what it is, but the other busts looked more impressive to me.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the life-size bust of The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Recreated from the original screen-used mask, each bust is hand cast in fiberglass, and hand finished to exacting standards. The bust is mounted on a decorative base, and each piece is individually hand-numbered.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the life-size bust of The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Recreated from the original screen-used mask, each bust is hand cast in fiberglass, and hand finished to exacting standards. The bust is mounted on a decorative base, and each piece is individually hand-numbered.

I noticed that as well, did they get it from Bob Burns I wonder? :confused:

Hmm... I'm not as impressed by this as I thought I would be. Not sure what it is, but the other busts looked more impressive to me.

I think this is one of those pieces that will be much more impressive in person. The sheen on the bust is a bit off-putting by I think that's just the intense lighting used for the pictures.

I think this is one of those pieces that will be much more impressive in person. The sheen on the bust is a bit off-putting by I think that's just the intense lighting used for the pictures.

Yeah, that's probably what it is... or my wallet is playing tricks on me :lol

Back