Creature 1:1 bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is scheduled for delivery on the 21st... plenty of time for UPS to beat the crap out of it that way... :)

now... bring on the Wolfman!

busts1.jpg

had to rearrange the PFs... still need to rearrange the lighting....

It's very well done, but having it with the other busts begs for more non-human monster faces...

Looks really good, hate that base though. Just so insubstantial looking compared to the bases from the rest of the 1:1 busts.

What a great collection
Hope to re-order Creature bust---had to cancel--no overtime:monkey2

Yeah, something a bit larger even would make a difference. A coral base would be cool... although I don't think there was any coral in the black lagoon :lol

I think what I don't like is that the base circumference seems so small in comparison to the size of the bust. I do like the previous garage kit base as its pretty fun and substantial. But a porthole, and a tiny one at that just doesn't do it for me.

But to be fair, amongst the others in your collection he still looks badass :bow :bow

i don't think it's supposed to be a porthole, i thought it was one of those things they mount the things that come off the mast with... obviously i do not know that nautical term :D

And he spend some time in the ocean in the sequel... they got coral there ;)

I will getting mine the week after next:banana I wonder how it would look if you used the same elements that the PF uses. Logs, plants and the fish?

I thought about trying to find some driftwood. I guess i could always get some plants from the pet store... I don't know how the fish would look in this scale, especially since they'd be right up next to his head...

Back