Creative Beast Studio 1/6 Articulated Raptor Kickstarter.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just over 24 hours left to get your bids in. Also if it can get up to $335,000, there will be some baby raptors unlocked. I think I've decided on the Velociraptor, Atrociraptor and the exclusive. I'll also be getting the Desert Accessory set and probably one more, but I haven't decided which one. I might also get Saurornitholestes.

What is everyone else getting?

I'm getting the Velociraptor and... the exclusive Velociraptor! ...I have simple tastes.

I have ordered the Raptor 3-Pack. Its my first time Kickstarter. If I am not mistaken I have to add the Kickstarter Excl. Raptor after the campaign ends right?

Kickstarter campaign said:
After the campaign ends you'll be able to select rewards such as this, with the BackerKit survey.

Can I also still upgrade for a full set afterwards?

Well, IIRC with other Kickstarters I've had the option to add extras through Backerkit, but I'm not sure if it's always an option. Usually you just add the money for the extra in your pledge. So for me it was $45 for the basic raptor and $30 for the exclusive, so I pledged $75.

I have ordered the Raptor 3-Pack. Its my first time Kickstarter. If I am not mistaken I have to add the Kickstarter Excl. Raptor after the campaign ends right?

Can I also still upgrade for a full set afterwards?

He is using backerkit and a survey will go after the campaign is over. He has said it will be about a month or so before it goes out. Your pledge and kickstarter total will be listed in the survey. So if you had a $35 pledge and pledged $100, you would have $65 to put toward other items minus shipping. After that it works like a shopping cart. You can also add funds if your pledge won't cover everything you want. I believe you can change your pledge level in backerkit. I think the only thing you cannot do is reduce your spending level.

Only 3 hours to go and the last stretch goal for baby raptors is almost unlocked.

Are these prepainted and assembled?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Yes, these are pre-painted and assembled and are similar to 6 inch action figures from other companys, though these are actually 1/6 scale. There are 2 unpainted figures you can buy if you want to create your own custom figure that come with extra parts. They are add ons and are $40.

Thanks where can you find them? Their site shows unpainted

Thanks where can you find them? Their site shows unpainted

You have to go to the kickstarter. You might be looking at his resin kits

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Ok, I have the Raptor 3-pack.

If I want 2 more Raptors (KS excl and a 5th I am not sure about yet), what do I have to do?

Sorry for the noob question, but KS is a really confusing plattform for me. Why cant I just mark 3-pack, KS excl. Raptor, 5th Raptor and have a total amount to pledge?!

Kickstarter IS confusing, and I'm never entirely sure I'm doing it right, but I think you can either add the price of the add-ons to your Kickstarter pledge or add them through Backerkit later.

Mmpf.

I will try the backerkit variant later. If it doesnt work, I will send David Silva an email. In that case it would be up to him if he wants my money or not. I want some Raptors for my MOTUC display, so if I just get the regular 3 everything will be fine either.

Thanks for the quick answer. :duff

Ok, I have the Raptor 3-pack.

If I want 2 more Raptors (KS excl and a 5th I am not sure about yet), what do I have to do?

Sorry for the noob question, but KS is a really confusing plattform for me. Why cant I just mark 3-pack, KS excl. Raptor, 5th Raptor and have a total amount to pledge?!

You just increase your pledge by the amount of the items. It would be $30 + $35. So if your pledge was $115 with shipping, the total you pledge would be $180. You can always add it to the backerkit later though.

And that example was for someone in the US. You would have to add the appropriate amounts for international shipping.

Last edited:
Ok, where is this "bakerkit". :lol

Sorry guys, I am totally lost. :slap :lol

You'll receive the backerkit info sent in an email once it is set up. He said it will probably be about a month. Once you get the email, you'll just click on the link and then you can select the items you want.

Back