Creating a base questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just coming here to get Ideas for a custom base, I have many of the 1/4 Scale PFs from Sideshow. I recently bought the NECA 1/4 scale Iron Man and love it. I just need a base for him, so I was thinking what would be the best/easiest way. If anyone has anything for sale let me know. Otherwise any ideas are appreciated.

I was going to buy foam from a hardware store/hobby shop put a few cracks in it and sculpt it. Spray paint it a base layer of grey then spray/paint glue on it and use a texture pack on it to make it look like stone. Any other suggestions I would love!

I would have a small amount of epoxy for sure. It's a heavy tall piece and epoxy is hard as a rock for all purposes

I could do that , give the foam a nice heavy coat of epoxy before I paint it for added weight. Was thinking of just making it look like stone, go grey and then use a black wash to give the cracks and such added detail.

I could do that , give the foam a nice heavy coat of epoxy before I paint it for added weight. Was thinking of just making it look like stone, go grey and then use a black wash to give the cracks and such added detail.

Check eBay for magic sculpt , it's good stuff

Back