Crazy Pumpkin GIVEAWAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pordey2

Visiting from S&F
Reaction score
Crazy Pumpkin GIVEAWAY (ended)

Well it's time for my first giveaway here...

Some people haven't been to happy about this years spoooooktacular. And since I'm either asleep or busy when the giveaways are going on, I wanted to make my own. I want to give something away!

Inspired by the pumpkin that everyone have learned to love during the last days ("annoying"? "can't understand that!?") I start this artistic, but still open for ALL, contest!

Make you're own "crazy pumpkin"! I doesn't have to be pumpkin, it could be a po-ta-to, carrot, apple, cabbage (?) or something else berrish, veggies and similar. Send me the pictures at [email protected] or post them here. A lucky winner will be drawn next sunday (Nov 6th).
pumpkin2005.gif

Two people will get something spectacular!

1st prize:
Lot of honour and respect from fellow freaks.
Helm of Eomer og Helm of King of the Dead (choose one)
Creating Gollum DVD (region1)
Goodies... (old cookiecrumbs I've just discovered)

2nd prize:
A little less honour, but but maybe more respect from fellow freaks!?
Medallion #6 or Smeagol-statue (DVD version)
A personal letter from me (wow... what a prize)

Congrats to the winners (page2)

:banana

I've never done anything like this before, I've have never sold anything here before either, nor shipping anything big overseas before... Actually, I'm pretty sure I'll learn something new the next two weeks... If you win, I think you're lucky getting your prize first try... but sooner or later you'll get it!
silly.gif

Ooops: If you win... shipping for EU members will be FREE. Winners from US and rest of the world will have to pay 1/3 the shipping

Last edited:
Small update:
You decide if you want your "crazy pumpkin" to be hollow or not. hollow with candle may get you a +, as long as the whole thing doesn't go up in flames...

;)

Hmmm... :banana
*thinks of King of the Cosmos from katamari damacy*

SERIOUSLY??! SCORE!!!

This sounds to be such a great giveaway contest... ah I must enter post-haste!

Cute contest Pordey.
Love to see the results.
I won't participate as I don't have a digital camera and the required computer props to display pictures, but ...........never mind.
Keep up the good work.

heh...way to make me go get a pumpkin, Pordey!
You rock for doing this by the way. Many thanks! :cool:

For those who think the "Winners of my spooky contest" inclues this one...

I got a happy news for you - it's not!

Crazy Pumpkin contest contintues and doesn't end before Sunday November 6.

Happy carving everybody!

My pumpkins have just created their own environment of molding so I had to throw them away. I might go make a new one just for this contest :cool:

Ok, here's my entry for the contest. It isnt really crazy, but I think it came out pretty good. I had a hard time finding a pumpkin. They were all gone and the few that were left, were rotten. This one wasnt exactly hard either, which made the carving that much harder. And yes, his hand came out abit too large...but oh well :eek:

Pumpkin.jpg

I hope you recognize the scene. For those of you that dont, here's the image I used as an example to carve:
Nosferatu.jpg

Ooops!
Last day today - got a few incoming pumpkins... enter yours before it's to late. Contest will end at midnight PST (monday 8am London-time)

Good luck to all the entrants...........may the freakiest pumpkin win!:D
and I wish the slow one a fun time making a decision!:confused:

Are we going to be able to see pics of the winners? How many entries did you get? Thanks

Still waiting for answer from the winners...
Will post names and pics as soon as I get them...

pumpkin2005.gif

W I N N E R S
all wins - aren't I swell? ;)

stridersbain.jpg

1st prize:
Helm of Eomer
Creating Gollum DVD (region1)
STRIDERSBAIN

oldentish.jpg

2nd prize:
Medallion #6
OLD ENTISH