CRAFT ONE :1/6 CRIMES - Detective & Senior Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thus far, Craftone has only done original sculpts, plus original bodies (pretty sure).

Doesn't mean they can't start now :lol

I don't think that Pitt sculpt is a recast but that Somerset sculpt is very, very similar looking to the Iminime version. And it's far too good a sculpt given Craftone's track record in that department.

Wow. Craftone is really taking on these cult classics that people have wanted for a while but can't afford those Rainman and Iminime sets. I like these.

Craftone is really doing great.
The headsculpt are a bit of hot and miss but its cool to see affordable, original and decent figures.
Hope they do a deckard.

Side by side comparison shows they are different sculpts (craftone is the first sculpt)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-30-09-00-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-30-09-00-03.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2015-12-30-08-58-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-30-08-58-04.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 225
Looks great Craft one !!I preordered both of them. I have been waiting for this figures a longggggg time!

Got mine yesterday, morgan Freeman is a little too dark for my liking, looses something in the detail, hands appear flat and also lack definition. Just not enough variation in tone/value in face, or contrast between face and hat. Clothing on his outer coat is a bit thin, but for the price, not bad!

Last edited:
Did like the bp figure, not a custom likeness, but you can recognize him within the features. Now, just got to find kevin Spacey, prisoner figure, to go with the box, photos, etc., found those on Etsy.

I love both of these but MF is my favorite of the two. Found them both on the cheap on the bay (<$90 each). The tailoring on both of them is excellent. Great value for two cool figures. Now just waiting on my box from etsy...

Back