Crack of Doom has arrived!! (with pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Marc's words was something like "we won't see anything of the Fellbeast Vs. Eagles diorama until 2008"

So I think we'll get a pre-order in the beginning of the year, hopefully February-March and it'll be shipping August..

Hopefully!

That would be my guess.

Ok, fair enough. Just wish they would bring out more in a shorter time, I guess. It all seems to go so slow...

But the LOTR lines have always been slow... PFs, 12" and dioramas.
I feel a SW PF is long overdue to what pace we/I had become used to... Or am I just impatient?

But the LOTR lines have always been slow... PFs, 12" and dioramas.
I feel a SW PF is long overdue to what pace we/I had become used to... Or am I just impatient?

I think we all expect or expected the SSW pace which isn't gonna happen. LOTR sells just not at that pace plus a lot of those items where done WAY before we saw them.

I'm into too many lines (anything LOTR, SW dios, The Dead, Marvel, GG Potter, anything cool) that I appreciate that it takes awhile to release stuff. Plus I'm playing catch up. Release too much too soon and most people wouldn't be able to afford this hobby.

I think the Crack dio is kind of like the Anakin vs. Obi-wan dio. It is at the point of the film where there is the most emotion and struggling going on between two very important chracters.I think it was an excellent choice for the 1st in the line. Remeber SIZE MATTERS NOT.:cool:

Yeah, a lot of emotion as far as the movie goes and very well captured by Trev and the SS Gang.

Back