Crack of Doom has arrived!! (with pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner73

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The Crack of doom finally arrived a couple of weeks ago, my first Lord of the Rings item for some time. This is a great piece, the detail and paint job are fantastic, A bit smaller than I expected which is not a bad thing as I am running out of space! If the rest of the diorama line is as good as this we're in for a treat. Thought I would share some pics with you all. Hope you enjoy!!

Nice statue.This will be a great line of Dio.

Congrats the CoD is a nice piece. Trev did a great job especially since both guys are so small. The Dio line is shaping up to be something truly special.

Even though some people complain about the size I think it is outstanding. Wood's likeness is the best yet captured in statue form.

I'd like another announcement soon and I kind of expect one before the end of the year.

It is amazing that at comic con they had an unpainted dio of the eagle and fell beast duking it out and no word of it yet but all they had of the yoda vs. Doku was a picture and it has been avaliable for pre-order for a couple of weeks now. I would say the slowness is somewhat due to the long process of getting the ok or something from new line.:confused:

The eagle diorama has be the most excited, since there is no existing representation.

It is amazing that at comic con they had an unpainted dio of the eagle and fell beast duking it out and no word of it yet but all they had of the yoda vs. Doku was a picture and it has been avaliable for pre-order for a couple of weeks now. I would say the slowness is somewhat due to the long process of getting the ok or something from new line.:confused:

Well, the Eagle vs Fell Beast looks most complex so I expect that to take some time getting it ready. I would expect something else to come first.

Well, the Eagle vs Fell Beast looks most complex so I expect that to take some time getting it ready. I would expect something else to come first.

I sad to say so but I don't think we will :( wasn't it Marc who said in the SS chat that we won't see anything of the Fellbeast diorama until 2008,

And didn't they say during Con that that was their next pice in the line?

Right it won't be coming till 2008 but I don't recall if it was the next Dio they where doing or not.

It won't be avaliable to order or it won't be arriving till 2008?

I think Marc's words was something like "we won't see anything of the Fellbeast Vs. Eagles diorama until 2008"

So I think we'll get a pre-order in the beginning of the year, hopefully February-March and it'll be shipping August..

Hopefully!

Back