Cpt Miller by DID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could look for a loose Loading Toys Matt Damon head and use that:

matt%2Bdamon.jpg

Photo Credit: Toy Haven

Actually I have five different Matt Damon sculpts already (4 of 5 are Jason Bourne), including that one from Loading Toys. :monkey5 I would actually probably use a hypothetical DiD sculpt to make a Good Will Hunting figure.

I've made this, it's the best i could do with the sculpt (modified head shape, eyes, nose, mouth)

First original, next my photochop :)

hanksl.jpg

hanks11.jpg

Gonna pic this figure up. Unexpected though, so I'm gonna have to work it into the collecting budget.

Hearing this figure got delayed a few more months. Suppose its ok, got a lot on my collectible plate right now.

It's been out for about 2 weeks actually. I've seen him parted out on ebay already with seperate pics of his gear.

Thats because those parts are getting out in employee's pockets somewhere.

I don't see him in stock anywhere. All preorder places I know list him as delayed till March.

Everytime I say I quit collecting, there's something else that tempts me so damn much! I haven't seen this movie in years. Need to rewatch it. Something about the head is off. I think it's the paint apps I don't like, honestly. His hair is too light and his eyes look wrong somehow. Looks better with the helmet on.

If someone makes a Maximus Decimus Meridius, I'm gonna have to bite. But this one, maybe I'll get for my dad's Father's Day present? Made him a Craig Bond last year he enjoyed. Or I can just talk myself out of it I suppose. I'm interested in seeing your bashes, everyone! I remember Serang's being top notch.

Yeah this looks great. I think the problem with the eyes is they're too far apart maybe but everything else is incredible.

I will add this to my group,still pretty good sculpt, just something a little off. I will settle for this being my last Hanks sculpt unless they do a Forrest Gump.....

I am looking forward to this figure. Will fit in nicely with my military figs and my movie figures.

In those ebay pics he seems to be missing those wrap-around things on his lower legs. Does that mean it doesn't come with them? Because it looks a bit silly with the normal trouser leg.

Also do these things come assembled and dressed or is that left to the buyer?

Back